IGNORED

Got Warm Feet ?

Gruntmaster

Those La Crosse Ice Kings are great I wore out two pairs of them, with new felt liners every year.

I think they are the best boots I've ever owned.(Warmest, little bulky)

After using the ice breaker blankets, nothing compares.

I use them for strictly stand hunting.

I have La Cross insulated leather boots for less cold weather hunting, and when I  plan to be on the move.

La Crosse make a great product.

NRA Life Member
"From My Cold Dead Hands"                          I'm all for Gun Control...I use both Hands.

I have the Rocky whitetail hunter extreme boots. 1600 grams insulation and light enough to walk around in all day and drive my truck in.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

"Don't forget that you're First Marines! Not all the Communists in hell can overrun you!" - Chesty Puller

I've been using the Muck Woody Armour boots, and they keep my feet pretty warm with a pair of SmartWool socks. The biggest problem I find is the metal platform. A footrest helps keep your feet off the platform and from that metal radiating the cold through your boots to your feet. The boot blankets have that extra level of insulation, which I'm sure helps a ton. I also make it a point to keep my toes moving while on stand to keep the circulation going! :up:

I also have pack boots, but I haven't worn them in probably 10 years.

I've been using the Muck Woody Armour boots, and they keep my feet pretty warm with a pair of SmartWool socks. The biggest problem I find is the metal platform. A footrest helps keep your feet off the platform and from that metal radiating the cold through your boots to your feet. The boot blankets have that extra level of insulation, which I'm sure helps a ton. I also make it a point to keep my toes moving while on stand to keep the circulation going! :up:

I also have pack boots, but I haven't worn them in probably 10 years.

I bolted a piece of plywood to my stand to buffer the metal from my feet. Edited by Gruntmaster

NRA Life Member
"From My Cold Dead Hands"                          I'm all for Gun Control...I use both Hands.