Posted (edited)

Edited by DV1

Posted (edited)
29 minutes ago, 3Blade said:

You mean cards like this:D

IMG_20180823_183049568_LL.jpg

You could murder someone and get off dam Mike. You should go on a camera, stand and feeder stealing spree. You’re  untouchable :rofl:

Edited by Live to Hunt
  • Haha 3

8 minutes ago, Live to Hunt said:

You could murder someone and get off dam Mike. You should go on a camera, stand and feeder stealing spree. You’re  untouchable :rofl:

I don't want to take advantage, so I just use them while I am speeding on rt206 in the Byram area

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Posted (edited)
32 minutes ago, 3Blade said:

I don't want to take advantage, so I just use them while I am speeding on rt206 in the Byram area

Yup you’re good Mike 

Edited by Live to Hunt

Just now, Live to Hunt said:

Did Jacko ever tell you about what I did to him ?

No but you did. Thats why I referenced speeding on 206:rofl:

• Haha 1

Just now, 3Blade said:

No but you did. Thats why I referenced speeding on 206:rofl:

That Jacko has some imagination :shakehead:

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Live to Hunt said:

That Jacko has some imagination :shakehead:

You should ticket him again:rofl:

Just now, 3Blade said:

You should ticket him again:rofl:

I can’t he has my get out of jail card. He can do whatever he wants now. Cool guys get them. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, BowhunterNJ said:

Was afraid that would happen.  I've been through this before.  They quite literally need the guy to either admit he took it OR catch him with it, otherwise he has all kinds of outs.  I'm not sure if pictures are even enough given the break in the timeline unless you have him walking off with it in his hands on camera.  Otherwise he can just say "Oh I didn't know what it was, I did touch it to see what it was but I didn't take it.  Oh it disappeared right after I was there?  How odd, must have been someone else"

Pictures of a guy tresspassing while in posession of the stolen items should be enough

4 hours ago, deadonshot2 said:

But they should at the very least be able to charge him with trespassing. Also investigators can get people to slip up and actually admit they took it. Like telling the guy there is pictures of him removing it from the tree-- what did he do with it after he took it. Some dumb ass guys would trip themselves up trying to make up a story. So to the OP's concern, the cops should pursue it even if they only get trespassing charge. Without that charge the guy will be back stealing the OP's shit again this fall. 

Agree.  Bad police work to not pursue anything

4 hours ago, Live to Hunt said:

Rug Rug Rug we don't know this and you have to remember this is 2019 stuff does not just get wiped under the rug for your buddies.  At least not where I come from.  From what I understand from this is the cops do not know the ID of the guy.  Even if they do that does not mean they have a enough to charge him.   If they do not have enough to just charge him he doesn't even need to talk to the cops.  He can tell them to go scratch.  We all have to remember evidence.   You need it to charge people so the wrong people do not get charged.  

Pictures of him tresspassing in posession of the stolen items isn't enough evidence?  What would you do if that was presented to you?

2 hours ago, HuntEmDown505 said:

Hes got a record, so I dont think he has any friends over there. I just think for whatever reason, the police feel it is not worth the effort. They didnt even look for the guy. I gave them all the information they needed, all the way down to a possible name, and I cant even get a phone call back.

Sounds like bad police work to me

Nonsense, a full custodial arrest is made on a warrant. The release is after the post arrest procedures. I hope that's what you mean.

I’m assuming your defining a custodial arrest as hand cuffed in back of car. Rarely does an arrestee end up in county jail. Even for an indictable offense.

The victim should be signing his own complaints in municipal court if the local PD has not.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Possibly Boreal IE Woodsman416... just saying...LoL 

Edited by Sugar
  • Haha 1