1 hour ago, hunterbob1 said:

It appears he must know a guy or two.:nonono:Time will tell.

Need the full story before making assumptions.  :nonono: 

• Winner 1

14 minutes ago, Live to Hunt said:

Those days are over.  Cant even lock someone up on a warrant anymore.  ROR. No one goes to jail anymore.  Bail reform.  

Nonsense, a full custodial arrest is made on a warrant. The release is after the post arrest procedures. I hope that's what you mean.

Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, Bucndoe said:

Nonsense, a full custodial arrest is made on a warrant. The release is after the post arrest procedures. I hope that's what you mean.

A custodial arrest does not mean going to Jail.  If you are a police officer you know just what I mean and you know all about bail reform

Edited by Live to Hunt

30 minutes ago, Live to Hunt said:

Those days are over.  Cant even lock someone up on a warrant anymore.  ROR. No one goes to jail anymore.  Bail reform.  

:cryingcry:

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, hunterbob1 said:

It appears he must know a guy or two.:nonono:Time will tell.

Probably has a PBA or FOP card. You know, A get out of jail free card

• Disagree 1

2 hours ago, not on the rug said:

So you literally have pictures of him taking it but the police said they can't prove that he took it?  Hmmm....sounds like he is friendly with the local fuzz.  Gotta love shit like that

Hes got a record, so I dont think he has any friends over there. I just think for whatever reason, the police feel it is not worth the effort. They didnt even look for the guy. I gave them all the information they needed, all the way down to a possible name, and I cant even get a phone call back.

3 minutes ago, DBuck said:

That is very possible.  Probably a gold card they hold even more weight. :peace:  

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, DBuck said:

Sorry but your impression of a pba card is false.  A pba card merely states you are normally a safe driver is all and can be taken by an officer does not guarantee no ticket

• Like 1
  • Agree 2

2 minutes ago, HuntEmDown505 said:

Hes got a record, so I dont think he has any friends over there. I just think for whatever reason, the police feel it is not worth the effort. They didnt even look for the guy. I gave them all the information they needed, all the way down to a possible name, and I cant even get a phone call back.

If they have a detective meet with him and ask for the report or the officer that handled it.  Then you will know exactly where they are with the investigation. 

• Agree 1

2 minutes ago, vdep217 said:

Sorry but your impression of a pba card is false.  A pba card merely states you are normally a safe driver is all and can be taken by an officer does not guarantee no ticket

LMAO!! Oh ok

1 hour ago, JHbowhunter said:

Completely confused.  Same pic the OP started this thread with is on FacebooK “ The NJ Hunting Spot”   A bunch of comments with this near the end?  So who is the person that said “positively identified”?  

5866CAE2-F7AB-4252-B9AC-99E8D0698899.jpeg

I did not post on Hunting Spot. They have not allowed me to join the page yet. This guy is wrong. He has not been positively identified by myself or police.

1 hour ago, Pathman said:

Op, did you follow up with the COs? Are they willing to investigate further?

With only a possible name, it will be difficult to have COs follow up. My local CO is willing to charge him with hunter harassment, however.

So that says a lot with the police unable to ID him they cant charge him.  

• Agree 1
  • Winner 1

1 minute ago, HuntEmDown505 said:

With only a possible name, it will be difficult to have COs follow up. My local CO is willing to charge him with hunter harassment, however.

That is why you follow up with the detective. If you just let it go they will think you are no longer interested in pursuing and work on more important matters. Many people are gung ho at the start but then the police can't locate the original person with the complaint or that original person no longer wants to be bothered and the police did all that investigating for nothing. Keeping in touch a couple times each week will give you a chance. Remaining off the radar will get your issue buried.

14 minutes ago, Live to Hunt said:

That is very possible.  Probably a gold card they hold even more weight. :peace:  

You mean cards like this:D

IMG_20180823_183049568_LL.jpg

• Haha 2