40 minutes ago, HuntEmDown505 said:

Reported this guy in 2017 for dumping deer in my creek and, I believe, not reporting buck kills. He is a bow or crossbow hunter. 

Did he get prosecuted for this ^ ?  If yes   call the wardens they should have a name .

• Agree 2

Make copies of the photos and post signs in the woods of his face.  Let him know that you have him on camera, caught him stealing, and you're sharing it with everyone.

Make Wanted Posters with "Has Anyone Seen this Thief" and post them all over town.  Public shame is highly effective.  Someone will talk.

• Like 2
  • Agree 2

Welcome to the site 505. With crystal clear pics that you have, this guy will be recognized. 

When he is, and charged, please keep the members of W&W posted. 

3 hours ago, NotJust22s said:

I would think somebody would recognize that mustache 

:agree:

Ask your local warden or PD to ID him. What town is this....i may be able to put u in contact w someone. 

• Like 1

Owner of taxidermy is someone named Tye Wagner

• Agree 1

Put this on Facebook. You’ll know by the morning. And I assure you he already knows about this post as someone without a doubt knows him 

14 minutes ago, Livesintrees said:

Put this on Facebook. You’ll know by the morning. And I assure you he already knows about this post as someone without a doubt knows him 

You never miss the trespassing posts  :rofl:

• Agree 1

Posted (edited)

Someone should tell that guy about these new things called trail cameras.  Hope he gets lymes.  

With the screwy laws he'd walk scot free even with the pics.  Some backwoods justice is what he needs. 

Edited by B B
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Live to Hunt said:

You never miss the trespassing posts  :rofl:

:agree:

So this is my buddy’s thread and we have plenty of history with this scumbag. We’ve found several carcasses of freshly killed deer down in this field for years now. About a year ago we were hunting on his private land when we saw this guy cleaning his knives in a creek than runs adjacent to the property. After dark we went in and found a freshly killed smaller buck with his antlers cut off, back straps removed and the rest left to rot in the creek. This was clear and disgusting wanton waste, and makes me absolutely sick as a hunter.

This has been happening for years now, and these pieces of shit have still not learned after we contacted COs and had them questioned. These guys are the people that give hunters a bad name. Aside from stealing my friends feeder and seat their misdeeds read like a laundry list. Nothing would do this community more good than bringing these dirt bags to justice. 

If anyone knows these degenerates please PM the poster. 

• Like 3
  • Winner 1

4 hours ago, Russ 11 said:

Did he get prosecuted for this ^ ?  If yes   call the wardens they should have a name .

No, strangely enough, they never found him, even though we know it was definitely the same guy. What's really weird is that while they were investigating this guy, they found another guy that was also hunting down there and dumping deer. He was issued a summons.

Unfortunately this guy is a ghost. He parks somewhere else and walks all the way in so we never get his plates like we did with the other guy.