Reported this guy in 2017 for dumping deer in my creek and, I believe, not reporting buck kills. He is a bow or crossbow hunter. 

On 30 March he trespassed onto my land and stole my deer feeder and a hunting stool. If anyone knows anything about him, please contact me. We live in the Branchburg area, off route 22 by RVCC. The property is off of Readington road. The police have no leads and quite frankly, 100 bucks worth of stuff probably is not worth their time.

In the picture, he is wearing a "Bucktail Taxidermy" shirt, which I understand is or was a real place in Hillsborough, but I cant find a location, website or number. Any info leading to this guy gets $100.00 and some venison next season.

MFDC7770.JPG

MFDC7771.JPG

MFDC7772.JPG

Is that big  Paul from ORANGE COUNTY CYCLE?

I hate thieves 

• Haha 2
  • Winner 1

I lived, worked and hunted in that area for 45 years, never seen him before but I will keep my eye out 

• Agree 1

That's a big mustache. Probably has last week's version still stuck in there.:vomit:

Posted (edited)

What a piece of shit. He should drown in a puddle and do the world a favor.. blast his picture all over Facebook. Find the local community group Facebook and post it, you'll find him in no time at all. Also, the hunting community is a small one, and he is either on this website, or somebody he knows is on this website guaranteed. 

Edited by birdshotnj
  • Agree 6

Thieves are the lowest form of human scum IMO. I'm sure someone will recognize this piece of whiskey tango.

• Agree 1

Bring his picture into Heritage Guild in Branchburg. Post it on their bulletin board. I'd bet some one there knows him.

• Like 7

Some one here knows him. I'd bet money on it. Wish I was closer I'd help look for the dick. 

• Like 1
  • Agree 3

I would put out more expensive shit and sleep there if i had to to get this D bag. Like others have said he cant be hard to find if you post him on FB. Ans I also agree someone on here knows him. Go to the local coffee shops with his pic. , dont reveal why you are asking. people will talk.

• Agree 1

Lowlife scumbag! I hope you nail him!!

You should go speak to V Roche butcher in Whitehouse and see if they know him

Hopefully whoever on here knows him (and I'm sure at least 1 or 2 people do) posts the assholes name.

• Like 1