IGNORED

I had great shopping experience at Bob and AJ Archery World.

koz

It took a little finding the shop but the effort was well worth it! Santo and and the rest of the guys were awesome. I have missed this type of true customer service from many shops. I tried a bunch of different bows. I was never rushed or pushed into a bow. They handed me my first Obsession bow. it was like love at first sight! They took the time to set it the bow to my specs,tune the rest and get her sighted in at twenty yards. If your looking for a new bow these guys are awesome. PS Obsession bows are simply amazing.

Koz

Good to know, especially given how some shops locally in north Jersey don't always have the best reviews from those on here.  Also, it was great meeting some of their crew at the December Pub 199 outing (which will be Friday, December 20th this year).   

Glad to hear you loved the place. Archery is the heart of Bob & AJ. Those two friends of mine live and breathe archery, thus the people around them breath archery. Santo is awesome! I am so glad you were able to make it up there.  They are very customer focused. 

If anyone hasn't signed up for their email blasts please make your way to the website and sign up for emails. They don't overwhelm your inbox and their emails sales are worth the trip.

They have an outdoor  3d archery range and are expanding their archery lesson scope.

Did you tell them you were from the forum?

If you get a chance write up a review of your obsession bow. I have heard nothing but good things about them. I like my Elite Ritual 33 but am learning more and more about different bows and how they can be tuned for usage.

FPC  - "Without either the first or second amendment, we would have no liberty; the first allows us to find out what's happening, the second allows us to do something about it! The second will be taken away first, followed by the first and then the rest of our freedoms." - Andrew Ford