IGNORED

Need New Trail Cam

Gruntmaster

Covert code black um565 is my favorite. Hco um562 would be my second choice . Ltl acorn 5210mm and hco panda would be my third choice. Your at the mercy of the the cell tower signal quality . At its best performance your looking at a pic every 90 seconds with 90 percent pics sent if you run a 1 minute delay between pics. If you want to run it on 0 second delay three shot burst you can and it will save all pics to the card but the mms performance plummets. 1000-1500 sent pics per 12 alkaline batteries. The new cams have SMS commands that are very unreliable from what i have read. 2014 cams are claiming 3G not sure if it will really do anything. Will have to wait and see.

Thanks Robnj for your input...

Season coming to a end, willing to wait for the right deal, maybe double deal.

Looking to hear and see more info down the road, thanks again.

NRA Life Member
"From My Cold Dead Hands"                          I'm all for Gun Control...I use both Hands.

Have you tried running a solar panel to your cams at all to eliminate the need to even go in and change batteries?

I use these to extend the life

http://www.linkdelight.com/P0004361-Ltl-SUN-Solar-Charger-for-Ltl-Scouting-Cameras-with-Bracket.html

Usually I move my cams way before they go dead. My text cams are the cam I use first when scouting new areas . Let's me get in there and hunt right away if I find a big one.