IGNORED

New to turkey hunting from Middlesex county

Walytek

1 hour ago, Walytek said:

Hey name is Wally and first time turkey hunting this year and can’t wait for it very excited and a buddy and me got zone 6 anyone know any good spots around this area will be most appreciated and happy turkey hunt to all....

Welcome to the site Walytek. Lots of great info and people on here. :up:

I’m not firmiliar with that turkey zone but njdep has a list of public turkey hunting land on their website and it’s listed by zone. So you can see specifically what is in zone six. Pick two or three pieces go real early in the morning and listen for birds before season. As the sun starts to rise drive around fields looking for birds. Once you find birds half the job is done. Good luck. 

1 hour ago, ThatsABingo said:

I’m not firmiliar with that turkey zone but njdep has a list of public turkey hunting land on their website and it’s listed by zone. So you can see specifically what is in zone six. Pick two or three pieces go real early in the morning and listen for birds before season. As the sun starts to rise drive around fields looking for birds. Once you find birds half the job is done. Good luck. 

Thanks for the tip that’s exactly what I’m gonna do much appreciated 

8 minutes ago, Walytek said:

Yea very true I was actually wondering about that but again thanks for all the useful info

Good bunch a guy's/Gal's on here,love your enthusiasim ,looking forward to how your pursuit goes,keep coming back now,ya hear.

“In a civilized and cultivated country, wild animals only continue to exist at all when preserved by sportsmen.” -Theodore Roosevelt

8 minutes ago, hunterbob1 said:

Good bunch a guy's/Gal's on here,love your enthusiasim ,looking forward to how your pursuit goes,keep coming back now,ya hear.

Yes indeed will report all process of my first hunt but will scout it out at the proper time and hopefully hear some gobblers to find the right spot thanks for the welcome