GhostBear

God I love Florida! Trump rifle!

So, I was at the Tampa gun show yesterday, goes on every month along with tons of smaller shows, anyway this is what I saw for sale at a table! Also I made a purchase of my own and next week I pick up my new rifle chambered in .300 blk.

20190414_121350.jpg

20190414_115756.jpg

• Like 10
  • Winner 1

I still haven't decided if I'm gonna suppress it or not. I'm going to use it for hogs and deer. Maybe a gator in a year or two.

• Like 2

Thanks for rubbing it in our faces

David

Sent from my moto g(6) play using Tapatalk

• Agree 1
  • Haha 4

One day, I, too, will go live in America. Until then, enjoy your freedom. I hate you. :D 

• Agree 1
  • Haha 3

Hey Paul glad to see you're doing well down south. If you can you should look into  suppressing that rifle that's what the round was designed for. Best of luck with it can't wait for the first range report.

• Agree 2

20 minutes ago, 51smd said:

Hey Paul glad to see you're doing well down south. If you can you should look into  suppressing that rifle that's what the round was designed for. Best of luck with it can't wait for the first range report.

I have two types of ammo for it, both are supersonic, 130gr hollow point and 150gr fmj. I'm looking for good accuracy for hogs. There is a 240gr fmj that's a sub round but only has 455 foot pounds of ke. Hoping the hollow point works out.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, GhostBear said:

I have two types of ammo for it, both are supersonic, 130gr hollow point and 150gr fmj. I'm looking for good accuracy for hogs. There is a 240gr fmj that's a sub round but only has 455 foot pounds of ke. Hoping the hollow point works out.

I would definitely put a can on it. I have a 16" one for NJ but once I got to FL I built a pistol and put a can on it (SilencerCo Omega). The difference is night and day. The 10.5" barrel is much more accurate than the 16".  If you're using supers, I've had great luck with Barnes For-Tx 110 gr and for subs, you can't go wrong with Makers 190 or 200gr.

9 hours ago, Tbryant said:

I would definitely put a can on it. I have a 16" one for NJ but once I got to FL I built a pistol and put a can on it (SilencerCo Omega). The difference is night and day. The 10.5" barrel is much more accurate than the 16".  If you're using supers, I've had great luck with Barnes For-Tx 110 gr and for subs, you can't go wrong with Makers 190 or 200gr.

Where in Florida are you? I'm in Clearwater.

49 minutes ago, GhostBear said:

I go to school up in Tallahassee.

• Like 1

On 4/15/2019 at 8:55 AM, buckhound said:

looks like someone is enoying living in america....:cool:

:agree:

I visited Clearwater in February. It was beautiful. Will definitely be returning. Beautiful guns. I’ve been looking at silencers. It’s quite a conundrum to go down that road in NJ. Silencerco makes some great stuff.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1