IGNORED

Heading to Oak tonight

madeinuk

Been recovering from an arthroscopy on my knee to remove some floaters and meniscus tear and generally laying low.

Great fishing weather has made me miserable so the missus made a booking to cheer me up - she is a keeper!

Will provide a report afterwards...

Edited by madeinuk

4 minutes ago, madeinuk said:

Been recovering from an arthroscopy on my tear to remove some floaters and meniscus tear and generally laying low.

Great fishing weather has made me miserable so the missus made a booking to cheer me up - she is a keeper!

Will provide a report afterwards...

Enjoy... Let us know what you think, I know many who have eaten there, some liked it, some didn't.

3 hours ago, BHC said:

Been wanting to go, I hear it's hit and miss

Locally I enjoy the steak (ALPHA) at the Red Wolf Inn in Belvidere 

I like Red Wolf Inn too although I have found it to be hit and miss.  However the hits are so good that I can overlook the occasional miss.

21 minutes ago, Septicdude said:

Easton pa,  there is also a really good all you can eat Brazilian steak house in Nazareth pa like 33 bucks a place and some of the best steal I've had and if you like salads they have a salad bar too 

Awesome thanks for the info

38 minutes ago, Septicdude said:

Easton pa,  there is also a really good all you can eat Brazilian steak house in Nazareth pa like 33 bucks a place and some of the best steal I've had and if you like salads they have a salad bar too 

Rio's. It's ok....I rather drive down to Newark