Coyoteslayer

New game of thrones tonite!!!!

Posted (edited)
10 minutes ago, Haskell_Hunter said:

That's a really personal way to go.  I think we'd all like to see Cersi go that way.  Jamie might not have the angst to do that, but Tyrion could.  Not sure what would bring Jon/Dani to that point, but the whole "whose throne is it" thing that Sam set up last night could play well into it ("Will she surrender her crown too?")

I hope the wolves have a clutch scene with some lore behind it (or new lore created).  There is an underlying link they haven't exposed yet.

I think Jamie has the angst for that.  He has been under her thumb for his entire life.  She controls him, ridicules him, ostracizes him, blames him for anything that goes wrong, cuts him down when he tries to be a moral and decent human, etc.  

I don't believe that Jon will ever actually want the throne for himself.  He has never wanted to lead, whether it was the Night's Watch or being the King in the North.  I believe that Dany won't surrender her crown and that this is the 3rd of Dany's betrayals... She is supposedly betrayed once for love, once for blood and once for gold.  I think the first betrayal was for blood: when the witch used blood magic for Drogo's life.  The betrayal for gold could either mean 2 things in my opinion.  1-Jorah's betrayal for his pardon.  or 2-someone betrays her for the Lannisters (gold).  Specifically Tyrion.  Although it seems unlikely that Tyrion would betray Dany to help the last loyal Lannister (Cersei).  Leads me to the final betrayal... for love.  Someone will betray her for love.  Jon loves her and will betray her for the love of the people.  I think he will kill Dany if it's required to forge the sword for the final battle.  Slightly smaller twist, the setup between Sam and Dany last night.  Jon will use Sam's sword (again, Heartsbane) as the final weapon.  I believe he gives Longclaw to Jorah so he has a Valerian steel sword for the battle

The wolves...  So only Jon's and Arya's wolves are left. This will play a larger role in the books.  In the books, we will learn that Jon can warg in to Ghost and we already know that Arya can warg.  The show simply skipped over that good stuff.  In the books, Ary's training in Bravos is so well written and when she has her vision taken, she actually wargs in to a nearby cat in order to see.  In the show, I think they'll just be bigass direwolves killing stuff.  

Edited by not on the rug
  • Like 2

17 hours ago, ThatsABingo said:

My money is on the white walkers winning and killing everyone. Complete twist like the show usually does :ninja:

How can you beat the Army of the Dead? When they kill you, you rise up and become one of them. Its Never ending!:shiner:

52 minutes ago, Live to Hunt said:

Jack you’re gay. It’s gay and I’m far from homophobic. I have many gay friends and they would even agree it’s gay. 

I feel sorry for you.YOU don't like it,so its gay and your a moderator? Can I get my Membership money back?

10 minutes ago, toxo said:

How can you beat the Army of the Dead? When they kill you, you rise up and become one of them. Its Never ending!:shiner:

It all starts with the ice king.  You might be able to whack him and everyone else falls with him.

• Like 2
  • Agree 1

12 minutes ago, toxo said:

I feel sorry for you.YOU don't like it,so its gay and your a moderator? Can I get my Membership money back?

Don’t feel sorry for me. I don’t ask for your pity. I’m a moderator not an angel. 

• Agree 1

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Live to Hunt said:

Don’t feel sorry for me. I don’t ask for your pity. I’m a moderator not an angel. 

You don't need to be an angle but you would think a Moderator would post positive things on a members post or just don't post at all.:up:

Edited by toxo

7 minutes ago, toxo said:

You don't need to be an angle but you would think a Moderator would post positive things a on members post or just don't post at all.:up:

Don't take thing's so personal! He's a good person underneath!

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, hunterbob1 said:

Don't take thing's so personal! He's a good person underneath!

It depends on who's he's underneath. :rofl:

• Haha 2
  • Winner 1

18 minutes ago, Woodsman416 said:

He's like a McDonald's:  Comes with a drive-thru and served billions and billions....

• Haha 1

26 minutes ago, Woodsman416 said:

Hey he does a good job for us.He goes undercover.

images (2).jpeg

• Disturbing 1

17 minutes ago, Haskell_Hunter said:

He's like a McDonald's:  Comes with a drive-thru and served billions and billions....

He's like a rabbit,goes hole to hole.

• Agree 1

2 hours ago, toxo said:

You don't need to be an angle but you would think a Moderator would post positive things on a members post or just don't post at all.:up:

this is why I have to moderate the mod.  Shame on you Todd!!!     Please take some sensitivity, diversity and inclusion training ASAP!

• Agree 1
  • Haha 2

It depends on what man he's underneath. :rofl:

I fixed it for you... LOL

David

Sent from my moto g(6) play using Tapatalk

• Winner 1

13 minutes ago, JHbowhunter said:

this is why I have to moderate the mod.  Shame on you Todd!!!     Please take some sensitivity, diversity and inclusion training ASAP!

I feel much better now!:crazylol:

• Haha 1
  • Winner 2

Found this to be pretty interesting

All happening all over again...#got #s1 & #s8

S1E1:
Arya is climbing with a Stark Helmet falling over her head and is thrilled to watch a King arrives to Winterfell.
S8E1:
A boy climbing a tree and he is thrilled to watch a Queen arrives to Winterfell.

S1E1:
A King and a Queen comes to Winterfell and meets with the Starks.
S8E1:
A Queen and a King comes to Winterfell and meets with the Starks.

S1E1:
Ned and Robert(bestfriends) talks in the Crypt about Lyanna and Rhaegar.
S8E1:
Jon and Sam(bestfriends) talks in the Crypt about Lyanna and Rhaegar.

S1E1:
Ned is near the weirwood tree of the Godswood of Winterfell meeting a Starklady.
S8E1:
Jon is near the weirwood tree of the Godswood of Winterfell meeting a Starklady.

S1E1: Ends with Bran and Jaime.
S8E1: Ends with Bran and Jaime.

• Like 5