IGNORED

Cant stand companies that keep the bs up.

vdep217

So when I bought my house 4 years ago it had propane with in ground tank so having the auto fill was a must..  now for 4 years suburban charged me over 4 dollars a gallon and a rental fee for the tank..  well this year we were able to convert to natural.  Now i dug the tank out my self and put it wear it would be easy for them to pick up..  here's where the screwing continues.  Call them its 225 for them to come get it.  I say fine I'll drop it off in a half hour i have a trailer they wont except it because they say i cant transport it..  than they tell me it's a cancelation of service..  i told them i want a copy of the agreement mailed to me that i signed because I dont remember a cancel fee..  I did tell them for every day it sits from tommorrow when they said they would get it I will send them a storage fee..  sorry just had to vent......

Yep, had the same issue. They charge you more, plus a rental fee, if they own the tank. The catch is no other company will put gas in a tank owned by a company. I pulled the rental and installed a tank I bought. Now I buy from wherever I want. The only catch now is the want proof I own it. 

Just now, NotJust22s said:

Yep, had the same issue. They charge you more, plus a rental fee, if they own the tank. The catch is no other company will put gas in a tank owned by a company. I pulled the rental and installed a tank I bought. Now I buy from wherever I want. The only catch now is the want proof I own it. 

Funny part is it's not even a suburban tank its MGM..  

Just now, Live to Hunt said:

F those scumbags good for you. Transport it to their property what they going to do arrest you. 

Not sure of the recourse but she said they would call state police for transporting hazardous material..  I haven't even used propane since january

Feeling your pain.

Had agway until suburban took over and raised the price.  Then I switched to yankee, which was good until they changed to another bigger company.  I'm on auto, and ran out of gas in the middle of the winter because they didn't show for 10 weeks.  They haven't been back since, and I'm down to 20%.   Would like to switch to natural gas, but not sure if they would run a line up the street just for me.  Something I should look into because these big companies that are buying out the small businesses don't give a crap about the customer.  They're just big money grabbers.

Edited by Greybeard

4 minutes ago, Greybeard said:

Feeling your pain.

Had agway until suburban took over and raised the price.  Then I switched to yankee, which was good until they changed to another bigger company.  I'm on auto, and ran out of gas in the middle of the winter because they didn't show for 10 weeks.  They haven't been back since, and I'm down to 20%.   Would like to switch to natural gas, but not sure if they would run a line up the street just for me.  Something I should look into because these big companies that are buying out the small businesses don't give a crap about the customer.  They're just big money grabbers.

A friend of mine ran it up the street he paid for it than when others connected on the block he got reimbursed..