IGNORED

Delaware brown

HNTRDIVER

5 minutes ago, NotJust22s said:

All the mounts today don't use the skin anyway. Take pics, measurements and order the mount.

Throw it back for the next guy to enjoy.

Not to offend you, but I'm puzzled and just don't get the logic.    What if he actually wants to eat it?   I like to eat fluke and striped bass but should I release all of them so someone else can catch them?

2 minutes ago, stratocaster said:

Not to offend you, but I'm puzzled and just don't get the logic.    What if he actually wants to eat it?   I like to eat fluke and striped bass but should I release all of them so someone else can catch them?

Not offended at all. I said catch and release he said going on the wall. If he plans to eat it, then all good.

Nice brown.  You can thank one of the many clubs on the Musky for stocking that fish from the Musky Trout Hatchery.  His browns are very uniquely colored and identifiable.  The lower Musky does have some wild browns as does other sections of that river, but that one is stocked and likely held over since its pectoral fins look good.

Very nice brown trout. Bucksnbows beat me to the stocked from the Musky Trout Hatchery in Asbury. The Musconetcong river will only hold more secrets with the dam removals paying big dividends already. I fished that lower stretch for a lot of years and most times found myself alone after the weekends.