IGNORED

Don't you love it when....

3Blade

πŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆ

Leave the stocking areas and you won't see another angler.Β  Just as many fish.....but nobody everΒ listens to me, so I get 40 miles of rivers like the Musky all to myself while everyone else jams into the other 2 miles at the stocking bridges.Β  :)Β 

9 minutes ago, Bucksnbows said:

Leave the stocking areas and you won't see another angler.Β  Just as many fish.....but nobody everΒ listens to me, so I get 40 miles of rivers like the Musky all to myself while everyone else jams into the other 2 miles at the stocking bridges.Β  :)Β 

Many of the out of way places get very good as the season progresses and fish are trampled away from the stockingΒ  points.

Used to like when the feds float stocked the musky

Captain Dan Bias

REELMUSIC SPORTFISHING

50# Striper live release club.

Β 

http://reelmusicsportfishing.blogspot.com/

Β 

I usually find that by the second time you hook their face while casting they might get the hint.

I just remind them that I suck at casting and am still learning. Β They might be safer someplace else.

I don't think there's a law yet that prohibits hooking someone's face with a treble hook accidentally on purpose.

Sapere aude.

Audeamus.

When you cannot measure, your knowledge is meager and unsatisfactory.

34 minutes ago, hammer4reel said:

Many of the out of way places get very good as the season progresses and fish are trampled away from the stockingΒ  points.

Used to like when the feds float stocked the musky

I am part of the group that drives a transfer truck (one of us in our pickup truck) to stock the out of the way spots along the Musky during pre season, in-season and for the fall stocking, and we have done so for over a decade now.Β  Places the big Pequest trucks can't get to.Β  We had an entire big truck to feed us 6 times for the pre-season stocking the other week.Β  It really helps get the fish away from just the bridge holes.Β  Β