IGNORED

Site Ad Problems (redirects, jumping around, etc)

those ads are the biggest pain in the ass i get them usually when reading sports articles i have to exit and start over 5-6 times before it goes away sometimes i just have to forget reading the article . 

44 minutes ago, BowhunterNJ said:

Yeah unfortunately any site that uses an ad network will see it.  Malicious ad network users.  I've seen it happen on a bunch of sites. 

we start getting them on NJW&W we will have problems :catfight:   ...   :rofl:  rusty may end up in a straight jacket :rofl: 

Never open those adds.. You will now forever get BS stuff sent to your phone...

I had a friend by something in the add. Used he debit card.. I need to say more.....? 

You can sometimes block them.

The ads displayed here should all be legitimate.  Members are reporting redirect ads happening today but that isn't the norm. 

Did your friend have an issue from clicking an ad here and buying something?  If so please have them contact me with the ad and product info, that needs to be reviewed and addressed by the ad network. 

I’ve gotten these over the last two days. Actually just got one just now when I went to reply to this topic. Took a pic and had to reload this page to get rid of it. 

F778A4E1-E1F4-40E8-9445-973D1E48A604.png

0EABBB24-3425-44C4-B096-95FE49D1AE6D.png

Aim Small Miss Small..........No such thing as a bad day spent hunting.