IGNORED

Never have I been so grateful for my guns, my front end loader, and my 120 acres of swampland...

Swamp_Yankee

True story. When my daughter brought home her first boyfriend, I was in the middle of cleaning my slug gun in the kitchen and they walked in. His eyes lit up like he saw a ghost. It was pretty funny. My wife thought that I did it on purpose but, it was during deer season and it had rained that day so, I took it apart to clean it. Her boyfriend didn't last long. LOL! 

"The Nation Which Forgets Its Defenders, Will Itself Be Forgotten".

50 minutes ago, Woodsman416 said:

Congrats! I also have three daughters. Two are now married, both to good men. All my girls raised to be smart, confident women with good sense. I never had to "get involved" with thier dating lives but they always knew I would if they needed me.

Totally agree-their mother is a very strong, smart, professional working of mom of (now) three who is a great role model for them.  I'm just having a little fun "playing the part."  Got to have a sense of humor in life-also, whether you were trying to intimidate your daughter's boyfriends or not, you kind of look like Wade Garrett (Sam Elliott's character from "Roadhouse")-if they saw that movie, they were scared :laughing:

Edited by Swamp_Yankee

I live back in the woods you see

My woman and the kids and the dogs and me

I got a shotgun a rifle and a four wheel drive and a country boy can survive

Before you meet my Dad,I have something to tell you.He has gun's,a front end loader,and a big swamp? LOL.

Congratulations, she's beautiful !

Edited by hunterbob1

“In a civilized and cultivated country, wild animals only continue to exist at all when preserved by sportsmen.” -Theodore Roosevelt