2023 NJW&W Christmas Dinner at Pub199 on December 15th! Click here for more info and to RSVP! ×
IGNORED

Camping in Stokes

Camping in Stokes for the Trout Opener and looking for suggestions on pizza take out locations nearby if anyone can help. Thanks in advance.

There is nothing more intolerant than a liberal preaching tolerance 

God gives the toughest battles to his strongest soldiers

"Leadership is a potent combination of strategy and character. But if you must be without one, be without the strategy."

26 minutes ago, Bucndoe said:

Camping in Stokes for the Trout Opener and looking for suggestions on pizza take out locations nearby if anyone can help. Thanks in advance.

Ask Frankied

“In a civilized and cultivated country, wild animals only continue to exist at all when preserved by sportsmen.” -Theodore Roosevelt

Plenty of pizza places around me, but I'm on the far north end of stokes.  A ways to go for you, and it won't be hot when you get back.  Should be something south of there on 206.  If not, there's always jumboland, or a restaurant at the bottom of the hill on the left heading south at culvers lake.  Forgot the name.  There are pizza places on 206 south of plains rd that I know of, but that would still be a ways to go.

Edited by Greybeard

Lots of choices, thanks for the info

There is nothing more intolerant than a liberal preaching tolerance 

God gives the toughest battles to his strongest soldiers

"Leadership is a potent combination of strategy and character. But if you must be without one, be without the strategy."