Woodsman416

New Bow Set Up

On 3/31/2019 at 2:25 PM, njbowhntr said:

Very nice.

I am getting ready to unload my Bowtech and start looking into another PSE. 

What model bow tech?

• Haha 1

51 minutes ago, MGHunter66 said:

What model bow tech?

2019 Bowtech Realm X. 60#. Black with a QAD ultra rest. Bow has under 250 arrows through it. 

11 minutes ago, njbowhntr said:

2019 Bowtech Realm X. 60#. Black with a QAD ultra rest. Bow has under 250 arrows through it. 

Sent you a pm

It's a great bow! Smooth and quiet. I didn't have to tune it all as far as twisting strings, cables or yokes. Just set up knocking point and rest and I was pretty much good to go. I took this bow to Wyoming with me and made my one shot count. I met a couple of guys from Long Island there. One of them was shooting a Carbon Air and we shot basically the same specs. We traded bows back and forth at the targets. I liked the way mine shot better and so did he!  I'm pretty sure this is the bow I'll be taking with me to Alaska next fall.

Good luck with your Evoke. I'm sure you'll love it!:up:

DSCN0948.thumb.JPG.627672f55ac548c5315a7fe8a4fc926b.JPG

Edited by Woodsman416
  • Like 4

On 11/30/2019 at 7:43 PM, Woodsman416 said:

It's a great bow! Smooth and quiet. I didn't have to tune it all as far as twisting strings, cables or yokes. Just set up knocking point and rest and I was pretty much good to go. I took this bow to Wyoming with me and made my one shot count. I met a couple of guys from Long Island there. One of them was shooting a Carbon Air and we shot basically the same specs. We traded bows back and forth at the targets. I liked the way mine shot better and so did he!  I'm pretty sure this is the bow I'll be taking with me to Alaska next fall.

Good luck with your Evoke. I'm sure you'll love it!:up:

DSCN0948.thumb.JPG.627672f55ac548c5315a7fe8a4fc926b.JPG

Tuning question. If you are standing behind your bow, where is the cam?  My cam is all the way left giving me a nock right tear.  Just wondering where your cam is running. I will need to shim my cams. 

2 hours ago, njbowhntr said:

Tuning question. If you are standing behind your bow, where is the cam?  My cam is all the way left giving me a nock right tear.  Just wondering where your cam is running. I will need to shim my cams. 

My cams are left also. The thick shim is on the right.

Edited by Woodsman416
  • Like 1