IGNORED

Camara Put Out This Morning

BHC

47 minutes ago, mazzgolf said:

Warm weather this afternoon - I'm getting ready to mix some permethrin solution and spray everything now and let them air dry for a couple hours outside.

I still need to do this. Was only in the woods for a few hours yesterday and the amount of ticks I found on me was disgusting. 

2 hours ago, mazzgolf said:

Warm weather this afternoon - I'm getting ready to mix some permethrin solution and spray everything now and let them air dry for a couple hours outside.

1 hour ago, Ringtail said:

I still need to do this. Was only in the woods for a few hours yesterday and the amount of ticks I found on me was disgusting. 

Take the opportunity today if you can - the weather is perfect. 70 degrees, not too hot so the clothes won't dry too quick - gives time for the chemicals to adhere to the fibers. But it's not too humid or cold for the clothes to take forever to dry.

For less than $3.50 worth of permethrin that I used (Martins 13.3%), I was able to treat:

* Coat
* Bibs
* 2 Shirts
* 2 Pants
* 2 Balaclavas
* 6 hats (5 ball caps, 1 beanie)
* 3 pairs of socks
* Neck gaiter
* 2 pairs of gloves

I sprayed some around the edge of the house and deck to keep the pests at bay, as well as the deck posts to help ward off the up-coming onslaught of carpenter bees that are due to show up any week now.

I still have a bunch of the spray leftover.

permethrin1.jpg

permethrin2.jpg