IGNORED

I Phone XR

hammer4reel

Just now, BowhunterNJ said:

I also got mine through Verizon and compared to going with the Apple Store directly.  Verizon worked out to $40 cheaper with their BOGO deal.  Without that the Apple Store was way cheaper. 

Was told if bought at an apple store you get apple care .

so takes 10 bucks a month off bill for insurance , as apple covers the phone 

Captain Dan Bias

REELMUSIC SPORTFISHING

50# Striper live release club.

http://reelmusicsportfishing.blogspot.com/

When I bought this latest phone I found out some info that maybe you guys know but, I didnt. The Verizon store I got the phone at is a pretty new store. The girl that worked in there was telling me that the policy at that store is the price they have listed for each phone includes all the stuff the phone comes with plus a car charger, a vehicle mount of your choice and a case, including Otter boxes of your choice. I thought that was pretty cool considering the Verizon store I went to the day before offered none of this and the price was the same. I asked her why they offered this and the other store didn’t. It’s because the other store was a Verizon corporate store and hers was a private Verizon store. Her store also offered free setup and the other one didn’t. And one more thing was her store offered a warranty for $6 a month that 100% covered the phone against breakage including if it gets wet, is lost or stolen. The service at this store was the best I’ve gotten since I’ve had a cell phone. Oh, and it was on a college campus and we were the only ones in the place the whole time we were there. Was in and out in a half hour flat and that included her explaining the features of about 5 phones. Extremely knowledgeable girl. 

17 hours ago, hammer4reel said:

Was told if bought at an apple store you get apple care .

so takes 10 bucks a month off bill for insurance , as apple covers the phone 

You can get AppleCare on any Apple product regardless of where it is purchased.  It normally costs extra money for the coverage.  Phones start at $99 and computers can be as expensive as $249.

Sapere aude.

Audeamus.

When you cannot measure, your knowledge is meager and unsatisfactory.