IGNORED

Anyone Going To The Billy Joel Concert?

Tarhunt

1 minute ago, buckfever1974 said:

We saw him in March.  I'm not a big concert guy but he was awesome.

Did you drive in or take mass transit? We are trying to decide how to get in and get out. 

"The Nation Which Forgets Its Defenders, Will Itself Be Forgotten".

Waffling, a vendor invited me but I don't think I'm going to go, maybe if it was on a Friday and I didn't have to get up at 4am the next day. I've seen his show before, it was awesome but his voice ain't what it used to be. The last time I saw him it was during the holidays and he was great, did a bunch of Christmas songs, etc. He really gets into it.

I drive into the city because I dice tin there all the time.  Mass transit schedules change at night, so you might be waiting around longer than the actual ride home.  I park right at the entrance of the Lincoln Tunnel in that self-park lot.  Walk a couple of blocks to the subway, take it to 34th, and you’re at the show.

I’ve seen Billy Joel a few time, not since the 1990s.  Always a good show.  He does a very, very good job and gets the crowd into the show as well.  You will enjoy yourself!

Sapere aude.

Audeamus.

When you cannot measure, your knowledge is meager and unsatisfactory.

3 hours ago, Tarhunt said:

Did you drive in or take mass transit? We are trying to decide how to get in and get out. 

Parking garage within view of garden. I drove in the last few times I saw him there. I was there for his 100th show and dbag Springsteen was a guest.

I saw him last August. We drove through the Lincoln Tunnel, parked at the lot on 9th and 35th. Walked two blocks down to 33rd and then over to 7th ave at MSG. Easy access to tunnel after concert, as it is right there by the lot. Great concert.