IGNORED

Hope you are feeling well Jacko!

LPJR

Guys and girls on W&W, try not to make Jack laugh too hard....Or try your best is my advice! 

Hope you are feeling ok buddy, if you need anything let us know.... 

I think Todd and Jay are thinking of stealing that monster quad knowing that you cannot run too fast after them.......

(I can only help them by tripping you with one of my crutches when you try) :rofl:

image.png.36956cdd54305e5deecc6df325ee5459.png

image.png.1bc81d2c9fe1f5d816582f2d84d548f8.png

Edited by LPJR

Well he was over Lou's house feeding Lou's rabbits because Lou cant now.  One of the 2lb rabbits jumped out of the cage.  When Jacko went to pick up the rabbit he got a hernia. :shakehead:loop munching GIF

🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈

thanks guys.  Inguinal Hernia - been ignoring it 7 or 8 years.  Every physical my doc warns me to get it done.  Just recently, I noticed it started to protrude above my right groin, and when I pushed on that area could feel it squishing around and intestine popping back inside... No pain, no symptoms ever.   Saw the surgeon, he mentioned "colostomy" as a possible option someday if I don't get it repaired, so that was all I needed to hear.  I did get shaved by a cute nurse  

Day one - no real pain.  Today it's a little tender..    Should be in fishing shape in 3 or 4 weeks, and back to working out in about 4 or 5 weeks. 

Shopping for Chevy Silverado's (8cyl) with my down time. The internet is a great thing!  

Which color you like boys?

I am leaning toward Northstar Blue, with Metalic Steel as a lesser possibility.  Never really liked blue on a vehicle but this one looks good in person.    I want the RST trim package, no chrome bumpers and like the wheels.  

They even make this in a 4 cyl turbo charged which outperforms the 6, but not the 8 and both get about same MPG so why mess around with a 4 (which would only cost me my man card anyway).   

09CB1789-AFBE-44DC-B5EA-DAD7F23DACFC.jpeg

EBEEA064-9AEF-4E12-BB64-BE0DD641A682.jpeg

9E0E133A-7EA8-4F98-8C5E-8A649BBEC717.jpeg

Edited by JHbowhunter

Nothing spooks deer more than my stank… 

16 3/4” Live Fluke Release Club

I shot a big 10pt once….

7 minutes ago, 10pt said:

Good luck with the recovery.

I had hernia surgery a couple of years ago and the recovery took longer than I expected. Don’t lift anything! 

Haven’t gone heavy at the gym since that surgery. High reps low weight from now on

did you get open or laeproscopic?  Mine was open - using the mesh. 

Nothing spooks deer more than my stank… 

16 3/4” Live Fluke Release Club

I shot a big 10pt once….

thanks guys.  Inguinal Hernia - been ignoring it 7 or 8 years.  Every physical my doc warns me to get it done.  Just recently, I noticed it started to protrude above my right groin, and when I pushed on that area could feel it squishing around and intestine popping back inside... No pain, no symptoms ever.   Saw the surgeon, he mentioned "colostomy" as a possible option someday if I don't get it repaired, so that was all I needed to hear.  I did get shaved by a cute nurse  
Day one - no real pain.  Today it's a little tender..    Should be in fishing shape in 3 or 4 weeks, and back to working out in about 4 or 5 weeks. 
Shopping for Chevy Silverado's (8cyl) with my down time. The internet is a great thing!  
Which color you like boys?
I am leaning toward Northstar Blue, with Metalic Steel as a lesser possibility.  Never really liked blue on a vehicle but this one looks good in person.    I want the RST trim package, no chrome bumpers and like the wheels.  
They even make this in a 4 cyl turbo charged which outperforms the 6, but not the 8 and both get about same MPG so why mess around with a 4 (which would only cost me my man card anyway).   

09CB1789-AFBE-44DC-B5EA-DAD7F23DACFC.jpeg.89f199158f4887935d0c57222d1dbcfb.jpeg
EBEEA064-9AEF-4E12-BB64-BE0DD641A682.thumb.jpeg.de41c63f5f46eb87ff62270c18c0f89b.jpeg
9E0E133A-7EA8-4F98-8C5E-8A649BBEC717.jpeg.da49fdabbd53d0e6fb3c4c968d2d843c.jpeg

Let me help with the internet research. I own a Ford but this 2 minute informative video almost made me buy a Chevy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Saw the surgeon, he mentioned "colostomy" as a possible option someday if I don't get it repaired, so that was all I needed to hear.  I did get shaved by a cute nurse ......

Jack, you failed  to mention what that nurse said to you on here.........??

When she started to shave the area, she said "I thought women didn't get hernias......Oh, wait a sec.........looked again (but closer) and said, disregard that Sir" :shock:

Have fun with your new truck search buddy!