IGNORED

Leaving For VA Tomorrow.

Tarhunt

Going down to my mom's tomorrow to replace the steps on her front porch. Have to rip off the 2 by 12's and replace them plus, put a handrail on for her. I'm also going to replace the batteries in the trail cameras and put out some mineral sites. I'll be looking for sheds as well. My son has been looking but, hasn't found any.

"The Nation Which Forgets Its Defenders, Will Itself Be Forgotten".

3 minutes ago, Live to Hunt said:

Where is the Palminator ? Hope you find sheds or get him on camera. Have fun

He's usually doesn't show up on camera until June. My son has been combing the woods and fields looking for his sheds. He hasn't found any. I'll look on Sunday. My two friends are coming down as well and I'll have them walk around as well.

"The Nation Which Forgets Its Defenders, Will Itself Be Forgotten".

3 hours ago, Tarhunt said:

Going down to my mom's tomorrow to replace the steps on her front porch. Have to rip off the 2 by 12's and replace them plus, put a handrail on for her. I'm also going to replace the batteries in the trail cameras and put out some mineral sites. I'll be looking for sheds as well. My son has been looking but, hasn't found any.

Have a great trip John!!

“In a civilized and cultivated country, wild animals only continue to exist at all when preserved by sportsmen.” -Theodore Roosevelt

3 hours ago, Rusty said:

Good luck finding those sheds.  Say hi to Mom for us.  

Agreed for both. Oh yea, Jay says you are not allowed to next year's get together if you come home without one of the palmanator's sheds.......Or my summer one for that matter......Get your work done and then get the priorities of looking on the ground going Johnboy!