2 minutes ago, Lunatic said:

And people who didn't vote.

I think people who voted for him had only personal gain in mind,(like welfare, pensions, benefits), not all this other stuff like taxes, gun control, immigration, etc.  Now we all have to suffer through it.  This is how democrats/liberals control the votes, by making our society dependent on government.

good point one of the more liberal guys I know says what good is the right to bear arms if you can not afford to buy guns and or ammo and pay for your home food and clothing for your family... not that i agree with him but he does make a point and probably why hunters and shooters vote the way unions lean or to protect welfare , pensions ETC

2 minutes ago, buckhound said:

good point one of the more liberal guys I know says what good is the right to bear arms if you can not afford to buy guns and or ammo and pay for your home food and clothing for your family... not that i agree with him but he does make a point and probably why hunters and shooters vote the way unions lean or to protect welfare , pensions ETC

They are basically purchased votes. 

I would work 4 jobs until I die before voting for this guy or any liberal. 

• Agree 3

makes you wonder what is the bigger  threat people voting out of fear of losing money or all the big money donations in politics, when people vote opposite his/her beliefs to try and  ensure a future.

I still blame the fools that voted for this asshole! He campaigned that he would raise taxes and go for the guns. He told you what he would do!
I totally agree. And a number of these fools frequently post on our site.

David

Sent from my moto g(6) play using Tapatalk

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

Keep up the awesome work Phil ... Double down on your moronic ideas ... Dontblet the haters get you down👍.

On a side note Sweeney is even worse than Phil.

#misschris

Pot is coming...we will be a low tax Utopia. Can't wait to see my auto insurance drop  and all roads free of potholes. Pot is coming!! 

• Like 1
  • Agree 1