As unbelievable as it sounds, we need to look to Stephen Sweeney for help!

Murphy’s latest proposal to raise gun-related taxes and fees faces an uncertain future. Asked his position on the proposal last week, Senate President Stephen Sweeney, D-Gloucester, who must agree to the changes, declined to endorse them.

“We are the most progressive state in the nation when it comes to gun reform,” he said. “And just to check a box to say you did something, I’m not sure that’s necessary, and I don’t think it’s going to raise a lot of money.”

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, mazzgolf said:

As unbelievable as it sounds, we need to look to Stephen Sweeney for help!

Sweeney is the only thing holding him back to get his way

• Like 2

New Jersey is full of fools who voted for this clown. I honestly thought Murphy cooked his own goose while campaigning when he said "I want to make New Jersey A sanctuary state!" :whacky:

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

Now if anyone noticed he wants to increase the bear permit from $2 to $100. That's ridiculous but does that mean he realizes he can't outlaw it. Does it mean he is going to open the state lands so he can make a money grab?  And could you imagine the anti's reaction even more by being played by him for their votes!:lol:

22 minutes ago, rocky said:

New Jersey is full of fools who voted for this clown. I honestly thought Murphy cooked his own goose while campaigning when he said "I want to make New Jersey A sanctuary state!" :whacky:

I though it was when he said “We can make NJ the California of the east coast” so I guess those were two crazy statements ignored by the voters. 

• Agree 1

I still blame the fools that voted for this asshole! He campaigned that he would raise taxes and go for the guns. He told you what he would do!

• Like 4
  • Agree 2

Posted (edited)
32 minutes ago, 1563621 said:

I still blame the fools that voted for this asshole! He campaigned that he would raise taxes and go for the guns. He told you what he would do!

I spread the manure not just on the electorate, but the R's who sacrificed one of their own. Without Google can anyone remember who it was that lost to Murphy?  And the scorched earth theatrics of C.C. who only saw the White House at any cost.  Collectively whatever side of the aisle you identify with,   you are going to be paying  much more to live in NJ.

Edited by TouchofGrey
misspelling

Pother is coming! Pot is coming! Pot is coming! Taxes will be going down, down and down.....

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, MGHunter66 said:

Come on, you know why they voted for him

23A4AA00-23B5-476B-9BC9-66630E12F294.thumb.jpeg.ce6be12f8ba16147d506cbef3df49fdf.jpeg

:rofl:  

1 hour ago, 1563621 said:

And people who didn't vote.

I think people who voted for him had only personal gain in mind,(like welfare, pensions, benefits), not all this other stuff like taxes, gun control, immigration, etc.  Now we all have to suffer through it.  This is how democrats/liberals control the votes, by making our society dependent on government.

• Like 2
  • Agree 2