IGNORED

Edison Show

rec913

I haven't been there in a few years now, but I always enjoyed it just as a day out in a cool hunting/fishing environment, as well as chatting with others.

If it's today, they should have a good turnout with this weather keeping people indoors.

Meanwhile, I'm working...crazy work deadline for Monday.

My first and last time there.  I spoke about river restoration to a tiny audience which didn't bother me.  It was being accosted by pushy salesmen peddling crap that had nothing to do with hunting or fishing.  Only one aisle was crowded and it was catering to kids because they were pushing sales of a small marsupial pet they call sugar bears.  Basically looks like a flying squirrel.  Other than that, it was a waste of time, IMO.

Only glad I didn't have to pay to get in  :)  

I didn't spend a dime.  The only booth I really stopped at other than to say hello to friends was Targeteers to handle some of their bows and ask questions about crossbows that I'm looking at for my daughter.  

I got there early enough to see the folks that had the trout pond removing dozens of dead trout before everyone showed up to see all the floaters  :P