Lunatic

How to create a Custom Stream (Recent Topics) with a subset of forums

53 minutes ago, Lunatic said:

You right I shouldn’t play with shit, sorry

Aren't you the witty one. LOL. Remember, if the deer doesn't move, don't shoot it. It may just be robodeer and I would hate for the judge to laugh at you when you claim entrapment. LOL

Posted (edited)
15 hours ago, deadonshot2 said:

Aren't you the witty one. LOL. Remember, if the deer doesn't move, don't shoot it. It may just be robodeer and I would hate for the judge to laugh at you when you claim entrapment. LOL

Reading comprehension is not your strong suite but what are we to expect from someone completely  dependent  on CNN and NBC.   
I never once, you big dummy, said anything about legal definition of entrapment. In fact I provided a dictionary definition, under which this was clearly entrapment. Who the F would thing they would have a program that did not hold up in court?:shock:

Edited by Lunatic

6 hours ago, Lunatic said:

Reading comprehension is not your strong suite but what are we to expect from someone completely  dependent  on CNN and NBC.   
I never once, you big dummy, said anything about legal definition of entrapment. In fact I provided a dictionary definition, under which this was clearly entrapment. Who the F would thing they would have a program that did not hold up in court?:shock:

Entrapment is a legal defense. And you argued that using the robo deer was entrapment according to you. And you argued that point with several people. So your opinion and what holds up in court are two separate things. Of course the program would hold up in court because IT IS NOT ENTRAPMENT as your opinion claims it to be.  You just tried to back peddle after you were proven wrong by several members. You da big dummy. LOL

Matt, when I read the first six words of this thread, I thought it was about my business :)

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, deadonshot2 said:

Entrapment is a legal defense. And you argued that using the robo deer was entrapment according to you. And you argued that point with several people. So your opinion and what holds up in court are two separate things. Of course the program would hold up in court because IT IS NOT ENTRAPMENT as your opinion claims it to be.  You just tried to back peddle after you were proven wrong by several members. You da big dummy. LOL

I never argued the point of legality and never even mention I didn’t think it was illegal. Of course as usual you just fill in the gaps with whatever works for you with a total disregard for facts - the CNN style 

talking to you is like masturbation with a pair of chopsticks :shock:

52 minutes ago, Lunatic said:

I never argued the point of legality and never even mention I didn’t think it was illegal. Of course as usual you just fill in the gaps with whatever works for you with a total disregard for facts - the CNN style 

talking to you is like masturbation with a pair of chopsticks :shock:

How often you use those chopsticks and do you have separate ones for eating chinese? Have you had your vision checked lately? 

• Disturbing 1

For two guys who don't like to hear from each other, you guy certainly talk to one another quite often.

self punch GIF

• Haha 1