IGNORED

First deer ever on the wall

Ringtail

Wow you're into bone.Cool!The nasal nose always seperates,its like if you joined your hands between your fingers.I'd glue em back and teeth with crazy glue.Im no expert just my 2cents through trial an error. Got better at whitening  going through a process. Initial boil to remove meat.Clean,scrap reboilNote!a must! Degreaser! Lots a Daw liquid.Rinse well,Next step,Soak in peroxide, the white from Sally's for a day tops.Hope this helps.PS Love the door frame wood work,even though it's been painted.

“In a civilized and cultivated country, wild animals only continue to exist at all when preserved by sportsmen.” -Theodore Roosevelt

10 minutes ago, hunterbob1 said:

Wow you're into bone.Cool!The nasal nose always seperates,its like if you joined your hands between your fingers.I'd glue em back and teeth with crazy glue.Im no expert just my 2cents through trial an error. Got better at whitening  going through a process. Initial boil to remove meat.Clean,scrap reboilNote!a must! Degreaser! Lots a Daw liquid.Rinse well,Next step,Soak in peroxide, the white from Sally's for a day tops.Hope this helps.PS Love the door frame wood work,even though it's been painted.

Yes that’s exactly how I do mine. I wish I had the other nasal bone to glue back in on this one but I just can’t find it looked everywhere. The skull had been sitting around for years.

Also thank you the house is 120 years old the previous owners painted all the trim in the upstairs unfortunately 

47 minutes ago, hunterbob1 said:

History,Just was my favorite subject in school.Gym?Oh God this is hard. I prefer going fishn!I had a crush on Ms crabtree.

Settle down! She has no idea who Mrs. Crabtree is. LOL!

"The Nation Which Forgets Its Defenders, Will Itself Be Forgotten".