IGNORED

$100 New Jersey Bear Tag

22 minutes ago, Russ 11 said:

So disappointed in you . How the hell are you still a Mod  ?  :shakehead:

Yea I know I listened to my Union. I am a union guy and sometimes we have to do what we have to do. The last governor we where told not to vote for and I listened also and I voted for Corzine but, a lot of union members didn’t listen and voted for fat boy and he lied to them.  We are paying the price. Trust me I am not a fan of any politician Murphy included. 

🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈

8 minutes ago, tjfslaughter said:

When I lived in Alaska a Grizz tag was $25

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I paid $500 for my tag as a nr for brown bear and $350 for black bear

Edited by tcook8296

www.liftxrentals.com

9 hours ago, Bonefreak said:

Money from licenses and permits is dedicated back to NJFW and can only be used for conservation, unless they write different legislation for the bear permit, which I don't think they can as it's handled in the Game Code

Pardon my error. That's all I ever heard for a lot of years to where the money goes.

1 hour ago, Live to Hunt said:

Yea I know I listened to my Union. I am a union guy and sometimes we have to do what we have to do. The last governor we where told not to vote for and I listened also and I voted for Corzine but, a lot of union members didn’t listen and voted for fat boy and he lied to them.  We are paying the price. Trust me I am not a fan of any politician Murphy included. 

The world is made up of wolves, sheep, and shepards. That decision to listen to someone else is that of a sheep. Your individual constitutional rights should be more important than what a union boss tells you is good for you

There is nothing more intolerant than a liberal preaching tolerance 

God gives the toughest battles to his strongest soldiers

"Leadership is a potent combination of strategy and character. But if you must be without one, be without the strategy."

2 hours ago, Bucndoe said:

The world is made up of wolves, sheep, and shepards. That decision to listen to someone else is that of a sheep. Your individual constitutional rights should be more important than what a union boss tells you is good for you

I was a very scared sheep 🐑 as the wolf 🐺 skinned me. :shakehead:it’s obvious you don’t understand the inner workings of a union and the job I do.  Anyway I am the union Boss but probably not like you think as a union boss. 

1 minute ago, Live to Hunt said:

I was a very scared sheep 🐑 as the wolf 🐺 skinned me. :shakehead:it’s obvious you don’t understand the inner workings of a union and the job I do.  Anyway I am the union Boss but probably not like you think as a union boss. 

Been a part of two different unions my whole life. Held several executive board positions as well. I have been told many times who is supposed to be better for me. I make that choice myself, and it wasn't Murphy

"Leadership is a potent combination of strategy and character. But if you must be without one, be without the strategy."

2 minutes ago, Bucndoe said:

Been a part of two different unions my whole life. Held several executive board positions as well. I have been told many times who is supposed to be better for me. I make that choice myself, and it wasn't Murphy

I know wolves 🐺 are very strong but, you ever been wrong ?

10 minutes ago, Live to Hunt said:

I know wolves 🐺 are very strong but, you ever been wrong ?

I thought we were talking bout voting for Murphy and free will to choose ? I never said I was right about anything, and never said you were wrong about anything. What is wrong is confusing a deplorable simpleton like myself with that pivot.