IGNORED

It's Been Recommended if You Want to Try

archer36

Thanks Buck154! You are right I need to do some work on my profile and start posting stuff. But this method is becoming popular to the home cook. First used it in Europe years ago when I studied there. Flat9999 said also great with pork, fish, and even vegetables. The other benefits for the health conscious are it prevents lose of vitamins and nutrients and requires less fat to cook with. Down fall is takes alittle more time to prepare, but like most things that are good its worth the wait.

50 minutes ago, Crippen711 said:

Thanks Buck154! You are right I need to do some work on my profile and start posting stuff. But this method is becoming popular to the home cook. First used it in Europe years ago when I studied there. Flat9999 said also great with pork, fish, and even vegetables. The other benefits for the health conscious are it prevents lose of vitamins and nutrients and requires less fat to cook with. Down fall is takes alittle more time to prepare, but like most things that are good its worth the wait.

Well it's about time!!!! You can add a lot to the site add you being a hunter/fishermen and great Chef. 

37 minutes ago, archer36 said:

Crippen711, what took you so long. Great addition to the forum!

I been telling him to go on here. 

4 hours ago, Crippen711 said:

Awesome. Welcome to the site Crippen! :up::up:

2 hours ago, Lunatic said:

Somehow I like the crispy, spicy or just salty, well done, caramelized or blackened  crust on a medium or rare done hunk of meat or fish. Love the contrast in taste and texture, something this thing can't give me. 

I wonder if you can do a quick sear on a high temp skillet or searer on a grill to finish it off.

2 hours ago, Lunatic said:

Somehow I like the crispy, spicy or just salty, well done, caramelized or blackened  crust on a medium or rare done hunk of meat or fish. Love the contrast in taste and texture, something this thing can't give me. 

Cooks using them make the food to perfection .

then they sear the outside with a torch to give the effect of grilling .

but the meat is much more tender.

Edited by hammer4reel

Captain Dan Bias

REELMUSIC SPORTFISHING

50# Striper live release club.

http://reelmusicsportfishing.blogspot.com/

11 minutes ago, KBfishing said:

I wonder if you can do a quick sear on a high temp skillet or searer on a grill to finish it off.

I’m sure you could but you can also just cook it on the grill. Somehow boiling/cooking meat in water does not sit well with me