IGNORED

Woman who assaulted MAGA hat wearer is an illegal

madeinuk

Even Shumer once said, by using the word undocumented, it shows the government isn't serious about illegal immigration, and they are illegal immigrants.  How things have changed.

Another goody was a report that 250,000 requests for jury duty in CA were returned using the excuse they were illegal aliens.  Jury selection comes from voter registrations.

5 hours ago, YurytheRed said:

Man I'm tired of this stuff. NOT illegal, undocumented. Illegal only pertains to firearms legally owned by law abiding American citizens and then usually only it those blue type states, Hollywood or in the halls of congress. :whacky:  

Someone already suggested  solution to the relentless attack on  our right to gun ownership. They are undocumented guns and we keep them in sanctuary households

Edited by Lunatic

21 minutes ago, archer36 said:

Ha Ha. From Brazil. It's a long way from Brazil through the Southern Border. She came in the same way most "illegals" do, they overstay their Visa's. LOL

Yup our Visa system needs work too. We should get on that right after the Wall is finished. If a wal stops 1% of these ignorant, system abusing piles of dog shit, I’m all for contributing. Oh and HaHa....

5 hours ago, archer36 said:

Ha Ha. From Brazil. It's a long way from Brazil through the Southern Border. She came in the same way most "illegals" do, they overstay their Visa's. LOL

True although I would substitute 'many' in place of 'most' above.

But let's get down to brass tacks here:

Do you believe that every country should be able to control who crosses its borders or not?

6 hours ago, 06roadking said:

Yup our Visa system needs work too. We should get on that right after the Wall is finished. If a wal stops 1% of these ignorant, system abusing piles of dog shit, I’m all for contributing. Oh and HaHa....

I'm with you except for doing it after the "wall" is finished because it will never get done then.  Don't worry though, by the time Bone Spurs leaves office, he will have his supporters believe he built it. LOL

6 hours ago, madeinuk said:

True although I would substitute 'many' in place of 'most' above.

But let's get down to brass tacks here:

Do you believe that every country should be able to control who crosses its borders or not?

Yes, otherwise you don't have a country.  That's why I'm in full support of Brexit and forcibly deporting illegal aliens.   

14 hours ago, MGHunter66 said:

Does it really matter Len, the world is over in 12 years anyway :goodbye:

Mark, you are so pessimistic. LOL Maybe 25. The only reason why is because China is now the leader in Electric Car use, production, and sales. If they keep it up, they will single handedly stop climate change. LOL

Edited by archer36