IGNORED

Interesting story of a buck killed not recovered not far from me

buckhound

25 minutes ago, MGHunter66 said:

Sometimes you need to re-enact the crime to know what really happened. We can do this at Jays,. Jack bring your rack, Rusty bring your saw. I will be the perp

Can I play the dumbass Conversation Police please please

🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈

That guy sealed his fate. The deer Gods will never let him kill another good deer. They might even cause his tree stand to fail, leaving his nuts hanging on a limb, with him writhing on the ground. He will have the rest of his life to ponder the meaning of Sportsmanship, while singing for the Vienna Boys Choir.

Edited by Zipper

"All men die, not all men really live". WW

Maybe the Texas Chainsaw guy was fed up with trespassers and this guy fell victim to his frustration.  Or maybe he was just upset that the guy shot his target buck.  Who knows?

Someone shot my target buck this year, and although the thought of going over there and cutting it up with a chain saw did enter my head, it was only a quick and fleeting thought.;)

Edited by Nomad

12 minutes ago, Zipper said:

That guy sealed his fate. The deer Gods will never let him kill another good deer. They might even cause his tree stand to fail, leaving his nuts hanging on a limb, with him writhing on the ground. He will have the rest of his life to ponder the meaning of Sportsmanship, while singing for the Vienna Boys Choir.

You and I think a lot alike. Scary.;)

Seeing posts on NJBB now - that claims the "hunter" had history of trespassing on the landowner's land including other of his properties.      Another "who can you believe anymore" story.   It's NJ - it sucks.  Unfortunately big antlers bring out the worst in EVERYONE, and around me - they don't even need to be that big, guys will trespass to shoot or even collect sheds of 120" bucks or even far less.    Pathetic

Edited by JHbowhunter

Nothing spooks deer more than my stank… 

16 3/4” Live Fluke Release Club

I shot a big 10pt once….