IGNORED

Introducing myself (pics)

Ringtail

1 hour ago, Ringtail said:

Lol is that a jab at Todd??

:doh2::rofl:

1 hour ago, Ringtail said:

ve seen what gets thrown around on this site 

And I for one will watch my language here with your presence. Just please stay away from political threads, you could become scarred for life :happywave:

Edited by MGHunter66

AWM

Do NOT let that stop you from following your passions. Says the guy that owns a river restoration business with a degree in Politics. You can teach yourself or learn from others nearly everything there is in life. College is important, but it’s not the end of our learning.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Very cool, I did not know that!
Kinda hoping one day we will be able to own and run a lodge, maybe even a guide service [emoji3526]

34 minutes ago, Bucksnbows said:

Do NOT let that stop you from following your passions. Says the guy that owns a river restoration business with a degree in Politics. You can teach yourself or learn from others nearly everything there is in life. College is important, but it’s not the end of our learning.

My motto is...When you have stopped learning, you should consider yourself dead 

Edited by bucky

“In a civilized and cultivated country, wild animals only continue to exist at all when preserved by sportsmen.” -Theodore Roosevelt

15 hours ago, Dynamicduojx said:

Very cool, I did not know that!
Kinda hoping one day we will be able to own and run a lodge, maybe even a guide service emoji3526.png

I can likely put you in touch with a couple I know that own and manage their own lodges out West.  Always good to pick the brains of others when venturing into something new.