IGNORED

Introducing myself (pics)

Ringtail

Hi Anna! Welcome! Glad to see a fellow female on the site! I’m Christina aka xtina and post fairly often :) if you’re into social media you can find & connect with me via Instagram @flyarcher.x (it’s my everything outdoors page)
My younger brother is about to graduate from Stockton this year with a major in environmental science and concentration in wildlife management, he lives in Toms River & loves it there!
I wish I would’ve found my outdoor passion sooner because I totally would’ve studied the same area in college!
Anyway, welcome to the site [emoji3526]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4 hours ago, JHbowhunter said:

Welcome to the site - great pics and you have already caught some very nice fish!   Lots of good folks on here that would love to help you and hear your stories and share your success.  Please feel free to post away and if you don't feel comfortable about something or anyone bothers you - please reach out to the mods.  We need more youth, and more women on this site!   Thanks for joining. 

It appears she can handle herself better than most of the men on this site, I'm certain she won't need the mod squad... Very impressive  :up:

Edited by bucky

5 minutes ago, bucky said:

It appears she can handle herself better than most of the men on this site, I'm certain she won't need the mod squad... Very impressive young lady :up:

noted that you did say "most" - hence my point.   Indeed very impressive. 

Nothing spooks deer more than my stank… 

16 3/4” Live Fluke Release Club

I shot a big 10pt once….

I wish I would’ve found my outdoor passion sooner because I totally would’ve studied the same area in college!
Anyway, welcome to the site [emoji3526]

Do NOT let that stop you from following your passions. Says the guy that owns a river restoration business with a degree in Politics. You can teach yourself or learn from others nearly everything there is in life. College is important, but it’s not the end of our learning.