IGNORED

Batsto's 40 Push Up Challenge

Rusty

I try to work out every other day. Some sit ups, 30 or so push ups and some free weight exercises. The older I get, the harder to find the motivation.  I did the 40 when I saw this, but I can feel the old man creeping uo on me. I will be 50 in November 

www.liftxrentals.com

I’m running a 8:30 mile at 45 years old and do my push-ups 3 sets to max amount. Lost 15 pounds from hunting season :rofl: 5  more to go. Feel the aches and pains but getting old is not for the weak.  Can’t wait for the snow to clear so I can start up my mountain again 

🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈

2 minutes ago, Live to Hunt said:

I’m running a 8:30 mile at 45 years old and do my push-ups 3 sets to max amount. Lost 15 pounds from hunting season :rofl: 5  more to go. Feel the aches and pains but getting old is not for the weak.  Can’t wait for the snow to clear so I can start up my mountain again 

Real men hike up snow-covered mountains, just sayin'.

Sapere aude.

Audeamus.

When you cannot measure, your knowledge is meager and unsatisfactory.

On 3/13/2019 at 8:17 AM, Pqreturn62 said:

Call it was it is, working out tends to be one of the first things that goes when life gets busy. But truth be told it’s an important thing to incorporate into your routine as it gives your brain the necessary rejuvenation period it needs to avoid going insane. I don’t pretend to work out as much as I did in my late teens and early twenties, but I do make sure that I do something every day. I have a family, high stress job, and more things to do every day than I ever thought possible like I’m sure many ppl on here do, but it’s so critical to carve out even just 15-20 minutes to go for a walk, carry some wood, shovel some snow, or basically anything that can force you to disengage your brain for a little while, and activate your heart. Maybe I’m a little biased here with my family’s history of type II Diabetes and heart attacks, but in my mind it always worth such a small portion of your day to find some way to exercise.

Agreed - just one more reason to love my dog because that forces me to walk 5 miles a day.

3 hours ago, Rusty said:

Dogs are a great motivator for getting exercise. 

Oh yea, i walk my dog a quick 3miles after work 5 days a week then off to the gym for a 20minute 4 mph & 4 degree incline tread mill, then 4reps each of presses, lat pull downs and 80lb weighted sit ups. This is all making me stronger with more stamina or killing me, haven’t figured it out yet :headscratch:

AWM

11 hours ago, Live to Hunt said:

I’m running a 8:30 mile at 45 years old and do my push-ups 3 sets to max amount. Feel the aches and pains but getting old is not for the weak.  Can’t wait for the snow to clear so I can start up my mountain again 

Go ahead, rub it in jackass.........I still can trip you with one of my crutches....:rofl:

"Lost 15 pounds from hunting season :rofl: 5  more to go."

Nice work Todd, keep going........:up:

1 minute ago, LPJR said:

Go ahead, rub it in jackass.........I still can trip you with one of my crutches....:rofl:

You will be back Lou 

🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈

Just now, LPJR said:

i know his secret Lou.  I watched him at Jay's.. you think he is putting a little chaw in his mouth once in a while and spitting... I found out - IT'S CATNIP.   Well regarded for it's weight losing properties

Nothing spooks deer more than my stank… 

16 3/4” Live Fluke Release Club

I shot a big 10pt once….