IGNORED

Batsto's 40 Push Up Challenge

Rusty

1 hour ago, Nomad said:

Just did 50 good ones, pretty good burn,  then stopped to leave some room for improvement.;)

as i often tell Rusty - nobody likes a show-off!        

Ok well done... 

Nothing spooks deer more than my stank… 

16 3/4” Live Fluke Release Club

I shot a big 10pt once….

11 hours ago, MGHunter66 said:

Jack if you did all  that in 35 minutes you are working out way to fast and not getting the most out of your workout. Good for cardio but defeating the purpose of the specific machines/ muscle groups. I don’t know if you work out at home or gym but if try 20 minutes on a treadmill, 3degree incline at 4mph to get cardio and sweat going then go slower with your other sets you’ll be surprised how much more you will get out of each workout

Please Jack ain’t doing any of that. :shakehead:

🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/21/2019 at 7:43 AM, LittleM said:

I'll try and do as many push-ups as I can when I get home later and report back.  I'm in pretty good shape for my age, but all I do is eat healthy and run.  I might be depressed later...............

I guess this didn't turn out too good?;)

so past this :)

I was a martial arts instructor many years ago. Before that i kick boxed for 15 years. I did over a 1000 push ups and 2000 sit ups a day .

I lived to work out. 

Now i drive right by the gym every night ( and do not stop!) 

I insisted on a power recliner to avoid anything that resembles a sit up. 

Call it was it is, working out tends to be one of the first things that goes when life gets busy. But truth be told it’s an important thing to incorporate into your routine as it gives your brain the necessary rejuvenation period it needs to avoid going insane. I don’t pretend to work out as much as I did in my late teens and early twenties, but I do make sure that I do something every day. I have a family, high stress job, and more things to do every day than I ever thought possible like I’m sure many ppl on here do, but it’s so critical to carve out even just 15-20 minutes to go for a walk, carry some wood, shovel some snow, or basically anything that can force you to disengage your brain for a little while, and activate your heart. Maybe I’m a little biased here with my family’s history of type II Diabetes and heart attacks, but in my mind it always worth such a small portion of your day to find some way to exercise.

11 hours ago, Pqreturn62 said:

Call it was it is, working out tends to be one of the first things that goes when life gets busy. But truth be told it’s an important thing to incorporate into your routine as it gives your brain the necessary rejuvenation period it needs to avoid going insane. I don’t pretend to work out as much as I did in my late teens and early twenties, but I do make sure that I do something every day. I have a family, high stress job, and more things to do every day than I ever thought possible like I’m sure many ppl on here do, but it’s so critical to carve out even just 15-20 minutes to go for a walk, carry some wood, shovel some snow, or basically anything that can force you to disengage your brain for a little while, and activate your heart. Maybe I’m a little biased here with my family’s history of type II Diabetes and heart attacks, but in my mind it always worth such a small portion of your day to find some way to exercise.

So true Pq62.  :up::up: