IGNORED

Fletching and Cresting

LanceinNJ

A bit of a drive,but trust me!You will be very happy you did!!!https://www.newjerseyhunter.com/forums/73-general-comments-information/152891-pete-s-archery-shop-garfield-nj.html

Edited by hunterbob1

“In a civilized and cultivated country, wild animals only continue to exist at all when preserved by sportsmen.” -Theodore Roosevelt

I’m just curious why you would want actual painted cresting?  It adds weights to the back end of your arrow and you will ruin cresting if you want to re-fletch or repair a feather.  I would recommend using onestringer arrow wraps.  You can customize a wrap with any size or design you wish.  There are a lot more benefits to using the correct wrap than actual painted cresting IMO.  I have a dozen brand new 2018 Easton legacy shafts if you need also.

16 minutes ago, Gobblengrunt said:

I’m just curious why you would want actual painted cresting?  It adds weights to the back end of your arrow and you will ruin cresting if you want to re-fletch or repair a feather.  I would recommend using onestringer arrow wraps.  You can customize a wrap with any size or design you wish.  There are a lot more benefits to using the correct wrap than actual painted cresting IMO.  I have a dozen brand new 2018 Easton legacy shafts if you need also.

OK that makes sense. I'll buy the wraps, and can find any number of places to fletch. Thank You. 

42 minutes ago, Lanceinpa said:

OK that makes sense. I'll buy the wraps, and can find any number of places to fletch. Thank You. 

Buy a jig , nothing easier than fletching arrows .

i can easily walk you through the steps to do feather splicing to make your own unique set.

then if you damage an arrow just strip it and redo it 

Captain Dan Bias

REELMUSIC SPORTFISHING

50# Striper live release club.

http://reelmusicsportfishing.blogspot.com/