IGNORED

Anyone Bored Yet?

Buck154

yes i am bored and tired been sick for last few weeks and doctors have no clue why antibiotics are not helping a sinus / double ear infection / sore throat . getting rid of  some or all would be just FING lovely  ....all i want to do is sleep maybe eat in comfort and hear don't care what order...

6 minutes ago, Buck154 said:

Any thought of having a 2nd weigh station south?

No, not happening. The weights are too close and guaranteed there would be disputes with calibrating scales and all that goes with it. There is the ability to call or check the updates on Facebook to see what is leading at any particular time. The scale is open long enough for people to make the trip and they do.

Glad the season is over, time to shift gears. Training for solo elk hunt in Colorado, practice certain calls. 3D season is always fun, plus I enjoy being able to get outside and shoot, try some new arrow combinations etc. Researching travel plans for Sept hunt. May even bow hunt turkey this spring...might be moving is a real possibility....I've got enough to keep me busy....and lets not forget all the day dreaming.

:rofl:   Firewood, spring road maintenance, painting the nursery, building a new chicken coop, fixing fences, clearing brush, etc...can I come be bored with you?

I live back in the woods you see

My woman and the kids and the dogs and me

I got a shotgun a rifle and a four wheel drive and a country boy can survive

9 minutes ago, Swamp_Yankee said:

:rofl:   Firewood, spring road maintenance, painting the nursery, building a new chicken coop, fixing fences, clearing brush, etc...can I come be bored with you?

There's always things to do around the house and yard. Just when season end after 6-7 months of hunting it just feels weird. I do hunting stuff year round,,, never ending.

Started cleaning out my garage, hunting clothes into the attic. I run everything through Ozonics bag and put in sealed bins. 

Bulky stuff i hang on rods in the attic and they air out! 

I am itching to the boat fueled and on the lift. Soon the summer furniture comes out that is an entire weekend project ( between vodkas) 

I have to clean out and open the outside bar. 

Finish the dock repairs and stain everything. OMG i am running out of time already! 

April the shore house has to be set up, boat ready bar open! 

Then i can relax ( maybe) 

17 hours ago, _X7 said:

No, not happening. The weights are too close and guaranteed there would be disputes with calibrating scales and all that goes with it. There is the ability to call or check the updates on Facebook to see what is leading at any particular time. The scale is open long enough for people to make the trip and they do.

And we will. Getting updates from tournament director is key and knowing how my scale weighs compared to official scale. Even when I am fishing way north of Phillipsburg I will still make the run south to weigh fish. 

Nothing spooks deer more than my stank… 

16 3/4” Live Fluke Release Club

I shot a big 10pt once….