Entered the Parlin Buck Clubs Predator hunting contest over the weekend. Just wanted to say that if your not busy next year, this is a great event. Nice bunch of guys. Very friendly and accommodating with lots to eat and drink. Couple of old timers there filled me in on the history of the club and it was very interesting. They go back a long way. Thanks Parlin Buck Club for a great event. I’ll be back next year!

Edited by 06roadking
  • Like 5

Someone more in the know would have to fill this in. The kill was light this year compared to others. I don’t know if it was the warm weather or what but I saw way less activity than normal as did most of the guys

1 minute ago, 06roadking said:

Someone more in the know would have to fill this in. The kill was light this year compared to others. I don’t know if it was the warm weather or what but I saw way less activity than normal as did most of the guys

All foxes, right?

Glad you had a good time thanks for coming . As for the results. 12 fox were checked in at the weigh and also had 1 coyote. Congrats to the winners . The coyote weight was 39.4 lbs and that was taken by Ernest Zadotti. He won for individual. And the win for combined weight of fox  weighing in at 49 lbs was  Chris Bartz and Craig Kendall. Thanks again for coming hopefully see you and more people enter next year

Edited by Droptine1
  • Like 2