IGNORED

Amazing morning

Gobblengrunt

Just now, Lunatic said:

Great morning for sure

Do you ever use actual coyote calls or is it always their prey?

Most coyotes I’ve called in come into coyote talk after 20-30 minutes of prey.  After “prey” sounds, I usually mimic two coyotes excited that have caught and killed something.  If I have a pair that won’t commit, I female challenge bark which almost always bring the real female running in.  When it comes to NJ coyotes, I’ve killed most right at the 35-40 minute mark.  Always create a scenario 

6 minutes ago, Gobblengrunt said:

Most coyotes I’ve called in come into coyote talk after 20-30 minutes of prey.  After “prey” sounds, I usually mimic two coyotes excited that have caught and killed something.  If I have a pair that won’t commit, I female challenge bark which almost always bring the real female running in.  When it comes to NJ coyotes, I’ve killed most right at the 35-40 minute mark.  Always create a scenario 

Thank you:up:

28 minutes ago, Gobblengrunt said:

Good tip!

Exciting morning for sure!

44 minutes ago, Gobblengrunt said:

When it comes to NJ coyotes, I’ve killed most right at the 35-40 minute mark.

Interesting! I'll try that. I always hear people say 15 minutes, never more than 30, in a single sit. But I can't argue with what you are doing! Next time out, I'll try to sit longer.