gobblergetter

Seasons end

The season isn't over yet. Unfortunately for me, this season was the worst one that I've had in a long time.  Life constraints kept me out of the woods, limiting me to only 5 sits since September.  I'm going to hit a Zone 7 spot on Saturday afternoon and hopefully put some meat in the freezer.  Not ashamed to say that if it's brown, it's down on Saturday.   

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, not on the rug said:

The season isn't over yet. Unfortunately for me, this season was the worst one that I've had in a long time.  Life constraints kept me out of the woods, limiting me to only 5 sits since September.  I'm going to hit a Zone 7 spot on Saturday afternoon and hopefully put some meat in the freezer.  Not ashamed to say that if it's brown, it's down on Saturday.   

Good luck Rug boy. 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, not on the rug said:

Good luck brother 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, not on the rug said:

Last day and chance till Fall bow. Good luck

• Like 1

1 hour ago, not on the rug said:

Hey Rug, I have extra breakfast sausage that you can have. Just let me know if you want some? I can bring it to Jay's wood cutting party. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Tarhunt said:

Hey Rug, I have extra breakfast sausage that you can have. Just let me know if you want some? I can bring it to Jay's wood cutting party. 

Thanks. Nice offer.  I'll shoot you a PM as we get closer to the date.  

• Like 1

When I started dating Brenda, I informed her there were 4 seasons. Bow season, Trapping season, Turkey season and Sweety season. She gets her own season so enjoy it when it's here.

Luckily for me, she use to like to go fishing during her season.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Lol.

Yup......this topic jus came up recently bout runnin the beagle

See below texts from the ol lady....

Screenshot_20190212-115133.png

Edited by Bonefreak
  • Like 2

Btw.....She says I "added a season" because I finally got our own beagle.....but ....

I really didn't "add a season".... I always rabbit hunted, whether it was kickin brush piles or huntin off my pals hounds, so ....she is so confused by these seasons and jus likes to play these games!!!

• Like 1