IGNORED

STATE OF EMERGENCY !

bucky

I have to say weather is definitely a hindsight thing...if he doesn't salt and it gets icy or snowy, he's screwed.  If he salts and it rains, he's screwed.  Lose/Lose situation.  And as we all know predicting weather is a joke.  With that said, it REALLY sucks to burn through $38M with the weather we've had.

9 hours ago, T10R4 said:

The only "State of Emergency" in NJ is this governor!  Now, every time we get a hint of snow it's a SOE.  It's just a way to cover up his lack of ability to run the state.  Never heard of such bull, keep all traffic off road and we can clear the roads.  He blows the first storm out of the box and now it's a  SOE every time the wind blows...

Just take responsibility, I was elected to my position by Jersey A-holes and I don't have an inclination how to run this state!

Absolutely spot on correct.  When you are an ineffective executive, always defer to "emergency decisions".  He was eating dinner the last time in case everyone forgot, at a restaurant that charges $75 per head, while everyone else was stuck on the road.   But he said "I was at the bar with my phone, so I was always in contact with DOE".  Now he shows up at some township DPW to show he's in control.   Completely ineffective as a governor and an executive.  

53 minutes ago, hammer4reel said:

Drove home from up north this afternoon. (Hackensack)

betting the 25 cars I saw smashed along the turnpike wished they salted more .

got over the Driscoll and while raining , it was still only 25 degrees and a slippery mess .

Down here there was nothing but wet roads, no slush, snow or ice. Not like it’s uncommon for them to salt for no reason...

I drove from Haskell to Mountain Top, PA today and then from there to Washington DC.  What a mess the roads were.  Funny thing, though, when I got to PA the roads were better.  Even in the middle of a sleet storm the roads were better in PA than NJ.

No snow once I hit Maryland.  The temp popped up to 34°F.

Sapere aude.

Audeamus.

When you cannot measure, your knowledge is meager and unsatisfactory.