bucky

STATE OF EMERGENCY !

The governor called for a state emergency this morning, 0" of snow so far, I'm debating on whether to heed his warning and stay home to pussificate...NOT

Yeah its just bunch of crap. My wife gets the day off but I'm at work already. Was a light dusting on my truck. Later I think we are going to get mostly rain here in central part of the state. 

• Agree 1

Not a bad call,no traffic,no lines at wawa and no school busses. This will probably be the last time I thank the governor, thanks blackfish lips:up:

Edited by bucky
  • Haha 3

I dropped my wife off at work and then headed to the office myself.  I'll believe the forecast later tonight.........

Supposedly 92 percent chance of rain right now in perth Amboy and 93% an hour later then snow. I won't believe it until it actually happens. Although I hope it does happen so I can finally have my son go sledding with me after work

• Agree 1

I’m at work I’m sure you’ll be screwed in traffic on the way home. Hopefully not 7.5 hours like the unprepared snow storm lol

The only "State of Emergency" in NJ is this governor!  Now, every time we get a hint of snow it's a SOE.  It's just a way to cover up his lack of ability to run the state.  Never heard of such bull, keep all traffic off road and we can clear the roads.  He blows the first storm out of the box and now it's a  SOE every time the wind blows...

Just take responsibility, I was elected to my position by Jersey A-holes and I don't have an inclination how to run this state!

• Like 4
  • Agree 3
  • Winner 1

We should have elected the groundhog. At the very least it is a rodent we can trust.

Edited by YurytheRed
  • Haha 3

51 minutes ago, YurytheRed said:

We should have elected the groundhog.

Same tooth structure.

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

I’m scheduled to return to NJ tonight from FL. Based on what I read on Governors website last night thought I would have to change my flight. Good thing I didn’t! I’m told zero snow fall.....  Murphy is so afraid he’s overreacting on every hint of snow.