IGNORED

Saskatchewan buck

Nothing wrong with that buck. Ive hunted there many times and seen what guys are shooting. Id say the average was probably 135 to 140 inches and probably a little smaller in Shockeys camps. The best I could do on 6 trips was a 160 and my last trip passed a buck probably in the 160s holding for a booner. I never saw one hunting there. Ive seen several booners taken, one over 200. They are not behind every tree.

$5 TO 6 grand for a hunt, guys feel entitled to kill something.

Belive it or not, I see bigger bucks in the midwest. Thats why I made the move. Ive seen 3 legit booners in Illinois in the last 9 years. 

Nice work

Edited by tcook8296

www.liftxrentals.com

Very nice animal and great taxidermy work.

HONOR THE FALLEN
https://thefallen.militarytimes.com/
Over the years the US has sent many of its fine young men & women into great peril to fight for freedom beyond our borders. The only amount of land we have ever asked for in return, is enough to bury those that did not return. COLIN POWELL

4 hours ago, tcook8296 said:

Nothing wrong with that buck. Ive hunted there many times and seen what guys are shooting. Id say the average was probably 135 to 140 inches and probably a little smaller in Shockeys camps. The best I could do on 6 trips was a 160 and my last trip passed a buck probably in the 160s holding for a booner. I never saw one hunting there. Ive seen several booners taken, one over 200. They are not behind every tree.

Belive it or not, I see bigger bucks in the midwest. Thats why I made the move. Ive seen 3 legit booners in Illinois in the last 9 years. 

Nice work

Exactly. Just check the record books and it will reveal this. 

7 hours ago, tcook8296 said:

Hunting Canada for twenty years now I've noticed most hunters do not have the discipline to lay off the smaller bucks when they came there to shoot a big one. I would say I ate tag soup on 10 of those hunts. The thought of a 300 pound beast excites me as much as a giant rack.