IGNORED

Checked Out New Bows at Harrisburg

Woodsman416

Friday I took the drive out to the Harrisburg show  with a couple of friends. I always check out all the new bows and shoot a few. I talked with all the major manufacturers that were there and shot quiet a few different bows. They all were offering show specials and some of them got a little pushy but the last thing I need is a new bow! they must thought I was a push over or something.

My buddy bought a new breed etx35 at the show.  Very smooth, no vibration, great grip, solid back wall.  Nee breed bows were very impressive.  I was with him when he shot and bought it.  Bought it directly from the company owner.  A small company that really looks out for thier customer satisfaction, very rare these days!

1 hour ago, Gobblengrunt said:

My buddy bought a new breed etx35 at the show.  Very smooth, no vibration, great grip, solid back wall.  Nee breed bows were very impressive.  I was with him when he shot and bought it.  Bought it directly from the company owner.  A small company that really looks out for thier customer satisfaction, very rare these days!

Did you shoot any of the Striker recurves? Nice, slim, light bows.  I shot a few of them. 

1 hour ago, Nomad said:

Did you shoot any of the Striker recurves? Nice, slim, light bows.  I shot a few of them. 

I did shoot ALL the striker bows.  I almost bought a 58” longbow he had that I was shooting lights out with.  There sight windows are short for my shooting style (I had to cant their bows) so I passed.