Woodsman416

Checked Out New Bows at Harrisburg

Friday I took the drive out to the Harrisburg show  with a couple of friends. I always check out all the new bows and shoot a few. I talked with all the major manufacturers that were there and shot quiet a few different bows. They all were offering show specials and some of them got a little pushy but the last thing I need is a new bow! they must thought I was a push over or something.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

What did you go with for let off? I have my eye on that model too. My 1990 vintage Carroll Intruder needs a younger brother.

• Like 1

I shot the new - New Breed. It was impressive. New Breed is a smaller company and is a quality under rated product.

But they all cost the same regardless if it's a major company or micro mom n pop company. 

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Deadeye said:

What did you go with for let off? I have my eye on that model too. My 1990 vintage Carroll Intruder needs a younger brother.

It's set to 80% from the factory. It's adjustable up to 90% so I'll play with that when I get it set up.

• Like 1

My buddy bought a new breed etx35 at the show.  Very smooth, no vibration, great grip, solid back wall.  Nee breed bows were very impressive.  I was with him when he shot and bought it.  Bought it directly from the company owner.  A small company that really looks out for thier customer satisfaction, very rare these days!

• Like 2

Sweet rig. 

That is one bow I wish I would have shot before getting my bow. I have read great reviews. And I love the PSE grip. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Gobblengrunt said:

My buddy bought a new breed etx35 at the show.  Very smooth, no vibration, great grip, solid back wall.  Nee breed bows were very impressive.  I was with him when he shot and bought it.  Bought it directly from the company owner.  A small company that really looks out for thier customer satisfaction, very rare these days!

Did you shoot any of the Striker recurves? Nice, slim, light bows.  I shot a few of them.