KBfishing

Tim Wells.....

Does anybody else get the urge to break out the recurve or take their sight off when watching his show. I wish I could shoot instictively like that. He makes some crazy shots. I am 7 episodes into his show "Relentless Pursuit". Awesome. 

• Like 3

He def shoots a bow instinctively well .

but sometimes I have to wonder how bad some misses might be that don’t make the show .

his shot on the grizzley was supposedly on purpose , and he told the guide what he was going to do .

thats a pretty low margain choice of where to shoot a bear that would love nothing more than to eat you 

• Agree 1

Not a huge fan of eyeball shot on the grizzly. Not respecting the animal in my opinion. But if you are confident in your abilities then I guess it is just as lethal as a lung shot.

The guy is a bit of a wacko, but a total savant with a bow in his hands.  Watching him shoot doves with a bow was pretty impressive.  The clip of him shooting a bee out of the air is pretty insane too.  He's definitely on par with the other greats of all time

• Agree 2

Hell of a traditional shooter. As with many TV shows. It's scripted, edited for tv. Im sure many shots were a fluke. But still a great Archer. 

1 hour ago, not on the rug said:

He's definitely on par with the other greats of all time

You are killing me.   This guy is a braggart and about par with any goof ball that has some money and a camera. lol

I still enjoy watching his show, he's pretty funny.

This was the greatest of all time by far. https://howardhillarchery.com/the-legends-story.html

Edited by Nomad
  • Like 3

14 hours ago, KBfishing said:

Does anybody else get the urge to break out the recurve or take their sight off when watching his show. I wish I could shoot instictively like that. He makes some crazy shots. I am 7 episodes into his show "Relentless Pursuit". Awesome. 

He makes me think about buying a Ravin Crossbow:happywave:

• Haha 1