IGNORED

KANSAS MUZZLELOADER SEASON HUNT

Live to Hunt

Anyone interested in a Kansas Muzzleloader Hunt. This is the outfit I use for Bow Hunting. He has a few spots open. It’s a DIY hunt in September. You get to hunt the whole 2 weeks of the season on your own property. It’s a baited hunt which Jeff baits for you. Usually out of box blinds. Price is $2500 then you have to add tags, lodging, food, flights and car if you don’t drive  

KANSAS BIG BOYS 1-(316)641-2522. 

If you have any questions you can also ask me

These are some of the bucks killed in the last 3 years  during Muzzleloader Season 

338E2E75-2795-4E78-9767-5F5595C279B7.jpeg

🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈

Just now, tjfslaughter said:

I have thought about that hunt many times but the heat at that time a year is a killer for me.  You might only get 10 minutes of action a day if any depending on temps.  BUT a ton of good bucks get killed during that hunt.  

Yes this is true :up:

6 minutes ago, Swamprat said:

God damn

Yea he survived :up:  listen to this one my buddy hunts my old property and he can never hold out.  He gets the itchy finger.  He shot a small 120 incher the first night then went out the next day to shoot a doe and that buck walked 10 yards from him but his tag was filled.  Shit I dont have pic in my phone but it only scored in the 120s

Edited by Live to Hunt

47 minutes ago, Live to Hunt said:

Yea he survived :up:  listen to this one my buddy hunts my old property and he can never hold out.  He gets the itchy finger.  He shot a small 120 incher the first night then went out the next day to shoot a doe and that buck walked 10 yards from him but his tag was filled.  Shit I dont have pic in my phone but it only scored in the 120s

That would be me my first time Iowa, Kansas, etc. Lol.