archer36

Great Interview With Christie

11 hours ago, Live to Hunt said:

Not a chance in hell I actually voted for Murphy. I’m a union guy and my union endorsed him so I did what I had to. Don’t get me wrong I’m no fan of Murphy but it’s lesser of 2 evils for me. You can’t win with any of them. It’s a system that is in so desperate need of fixing. 

That like saying I'm a Jew but my Rabbi told me to vote for Adolf so I had to. Agree with hammer4reel. Being union does not mean you have act blindly. Sorry my friend you voted for the greater evil.

Where is archer and deadonshot I need some liberal power. I’m fucked 

I didn't post the video to stir the partisan pot. I never liked Christie for many reasons which were selfish. Has nothing to do with right or wrong. After looking at the video, I saw a Christie that was very "reasonable" and even handed. He won me over. AS far as Murphy goes, I'll say what everyone says but never practices; "Give Him a chance" and don't pre-judge. I'm sure he doesn't have a magic wand. Sometimes I wonder WHY we even have political parties. A person should be able to speak his mind and get judged for it, not tow the line for a "party". That feeling was reinforced by seeing the interview. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, hemlock said:

11241975_932202736843386_78728845_n.jpg

Be careful, I have a treasure trove of pictures. LOL

• Haha 1

Where is archer and deadonshot I need some liberal power. I’m fucked 

You can sit on the sidelines like most do. A small percent of members participate in "political" posts. If you look, it's basically the same guys arguing with the same guys. There is nothing 'noble" about guys taking part in a piling on of minority. "If you can't take the heat, get out of the kitchen" LOL

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, YurytheRed said:

That like saying I'm a Jew but my Rabbi told me to vote for Adolf so I had to. Agree with hammer4reel. Being union does not mean you have act blindly. Sorry my friend you voted for the greater evil.

I very well might have.  Sometimes we have to keep our enemy's close.  My union told us not to vote for the fat ass and I listened and voted for Corzine.  Many unions and their members didn't listen and he screwed us after he promised he wouldn't.  The union knows more then me when it comes to politics not that they are always right.     

1 minute ago, archer36 said:

You can sit on the sidelines like most do. A small percent of members participate in "political" posts. If you look, it's basically the same guys arguing with the same guys. There is nothing 'noble" about guys taking part in a piling on of minority. "If you can't take the heat, get out of the kitchen" LOL

I put my shit out there and that is why I don't care who knows who I voted for.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Live to Hunt said:

Appreciate your position and as you said that you put it out there.  Do not agree with it but that's what makes the debate informative and fun. The only person I have to agree with on a regular basis is the wife and for obvious reasons.   

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, Live to Hunt said:

I very well might have.  Sometimes we have to keep our enemy's close.  My union told us not to vote for the fat ass and I listened and voted for Corzine.  Many unions and their members didn't listen and he screwed us after he promised he wouldn't.  The union knows more then me when it comes to politics not that they are always right.     

A union has one job , that is to do what ever they feel is best for your working environment.

they don’t care about any other part of your life .

problem is many of our lives are intertwined in both sides no matter how much we don’t like it.

• Agree 1

2 minutes ago, hammer4reel said:

A union has one job , that is to do what ever they feel is best for your working environment.

they don’t care about any other part of your life .

problem is many of our lives are intertwined in both sides no matter how much we don’t like it.

Absolutely. Sometimes it can be one issue that turns you away from a Candidate while the majority of what he stands for it acceptable. 

2 hours ago, Live to Hunt said:

It's your turn in the barrel at Jay's this time.  You have to pay for your transgressions.

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, archer36 said:

BWahahahahahahaha!

Or just censor people because your snowflake is melting due to all of the heat.  You clearly can't take it, toots.

• Haha 2

I remember my union hammering the membership to vote for Obama right along with the fights with people with who I disagreed. People I worked with for years. It got hot. It got nasty. Everything I told them turned out to come to realization. And despite it all they still have their head up their ass not learning one damn thing about the corruption and brainwashing by the Democratic party.  The rules for the unions and their pensions were written long before Christie showed up. He was only the captain of the sinking ship trying to right it. Only so much he could do at the helm of a rat infested boat 

• Like 1