JHbowhunter

She is a wood eater.

Thanks for the advice on getting the MS362 Rusty!  She is a freaking wood eating beast.  I feel kind of spoiled now the old 029 made me work harder. 

3477E16A-04B8-4359-9086-9AD1D34AFD40.jpeg

• Like 12

9 minutes ago, JHbowhunter said:

Thanks for the advice on getting the MS362 Rusty!  She is a freaking wood eating beast.  I feel kind of spoiled now the old 029 made me work harder. 

3477E16A-04B8-4359-9086-9AD1D34AFD40.jpeg

I don't see your 16-inch guide measurer. How do you expect Jay to put those logs in his fireplace

Edited by KBfishing
  • Like 2
  • Agree 1
  • Haha 4

10 minutes ago, Whitetail31 said:

When you run a pro saw you really get to see the difference.  

:agree:

Be careful with that thing!  There is a reason why it is considered a "pro" saw. lol

Edited by Nomad
  • Like 1
  • Agree 1
  • Haha 4

3 minutes ago, Nomad said:

Be careful with that thing!  There is a reason why it is considered a "pro" saw. lol

After a couple of "beverages"Rusty will let you practice and use his pro saw without hesitation when he is over cutting wood.....:up:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, LPJR said:

After a couple of "beverages"Rusty will let you practice and use his pro saw without hesitation when he is over cutting wood.....:up:

:drunk:

• Haha 2

Nice Jack. Guess you won't need a wood cutting party this year.  You got it by yourself....good luck

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, Buck154 said:

Nice Jack. Guess you won't need a wood cutting party this year.  You got it by yourself....good luck

I cut more in 5 total hours with this saw than I could cut with 15 hours with old saw.  What a time saver. I am done cutting for the year - tomorrow is extraction day get it all out of woods and staged to split and stack. Ahead of schedule for first time in long time but then again I broke my wrist this time last year and didn’t even get going until late March. 

• Like 3